KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Hi everyone! I always seem to end up here scrolling through the topics when I'm searching questions or whatever for my bully! So here's our story. I'm from Michigan, raised as a dog lover. My parents breed of choice are German Shepherd's. When my husband and I settled into our first home and we were ready to care for a dog of our own I went to research what breed I wanted. I fell in love with the EB right away and I was obsessed! My mom raised me to be an informed owner. Knowing the pro's and con's of the Bulldog. I didn't care! I don't think any of us see the big flaw debate. For two years I could walk and talk all things English Bulldog's. But I was unable to find a breeder close to me. Then, my husband Jake had a conversation with a coworker. He must have mentioned how obsessed I became with the breed. Anyway, a relative of a relative was looking for someone to adopt their bully. Long story short....pretty much they just didn't want him anymore. For me it was love at first site! We took him home with us for a trial week. There was no way I was returning him, I was so attached! So, my first bully baby is Bentley, he's all white with a ton of black spots peeking though. We have had him for a full year now, so he is four year's old. Again, I've always had a dog to love, but I had no idea how strong of a bond Bentley and I would have! I love him as if he was (is) my child. If I can take him, he goes everywhere with me. Since I didn't come to love him as a puppy I want to spend as much time with him as possible making memories! Cheesey? Maybe, but I love my Bentley and I will gladly talk about him anytime anywhere! I'm glad to meet other EB friends!

Attachments

• IMG_3355.jpg
    IMG_3355.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_3433.jpg
    IMG_3433.jpg
    888.4 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_3520.jpg
    IMG_3520.jpg
    441.6 KB · Views: 138

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Welcome to EBN Krista!! Your Bentley is such a beautiful boy!!! Looks like the coloring of my Tyson ;) I'm so happy this sweet boy found such a loving home with such a wonderful family. Bet he feels like his hit the lotto. They are an amazing bread for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
KristaB026

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Thanks! I'm currently laughing at him. Fourth of July fireworks didn't bother him. (Our first together) But he's barking at the thunderstorm going on right now! So we are snuggling!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome to EBN Krista and Bentley. I am happy Bentley found his forever home where he will be loved every day!

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Well, I'm glad you couldn't find a breeder! Maybe this perfect match would not have been made otherwise.
He is so cute.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Your Bentley is adorable, OMG that last pic… Lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN!!

What a great intro.... Bentley is one very lucky boy to have found his perfect match! Thanks for giving him a great new loving life! PS -- I need to see his 'freckles' :luv:

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Congratulations on adding Bentley to the family! He's lucky you found him, it sounds like you're giving him a much better home than his previous owners! He's a great looking bully!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wow he's a cutie and you're a life saver! i don't think that's cheesy at all being we all feel the same way around here lol, WELCOME to EBN!

OP
KristaB026

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
IMG_3618.JPG I tried to upload the pictures here, but the computer didn't play nice! It's hard to see his spots unless he's wet or getting belly rubs!

Attachments

• IMG_3618.JPG
    IMG_3618.JPG
    780 KB · Views: 109

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.