rigglet

Jul 8, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston
Just a quick note to say hi. I recently became an official bulldog owner. I've been wanting one for some time, but just wanted to wait until the time was right. So I've spent about the past year researching everything I could find on them and finding a reputable breeder. I currently have two great danes and now Sir Winston has joined the pack. My wife surprised me with him as a Father's Day gift. I look forward to leveraging the great knowledge that I know is available on this forum. Right now we're just enjoying him and working on potty/crate training. :)

Here's a couple of pictures of the little guy. V__32BC.jpg WP_20150705_06_43_13_Pro.jpg

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Welcome to EBN.

Was looking at the pics and making baby sounds..lol.. miss having a puppy. He's adorable.

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
What a precious baby bulldog! Look forward to more pics!

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Awwwww OMG so adorable! Those wrinkles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG.... Sir Winston is precious! CONGRATS! Bulldogs and Danes do well together... our girl LOVED the Danes at daycare

:welcome3:

OP
R

rigglet

Jul 8, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston
Here is Winston and my 3 year old Dane Lily playing together. Puts into perspective how small he is...or how big she is. :)

LilyandWinston.jpg LilyandWinston2.jpg LilyandWinston3.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.