Real Name
    Donna
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winnie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New member Odin

Thank you so much for your service. I am so sorry for your loss of Odin. To me, the death of a beloved dog is one of life's deepest hurts. Although Rollo can never take the place of Odin, you will grow to love him every bit as much. I am a firm believer in getting a new dog after such a loss. Even when you think you're not ready, that new love will help you focus on the positive and lessen the pain. God bless you.

4. Likes Texas Carol liked this post
    Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Hi Jacob and Welcome to EBN to you and Rollo. I am so deeply sorry about the loss of your beloved baby Odin, and although he is gone he will always be a part of you, and will forever have a place in your heart. Rollo will never replace Odin, but you will love him and bond with him as well. Bullies are such a special breed of dog, they seem to know when we are sad or not feeling well, and they are very loyal and loving. It's very sad that dogs don't have the life span of us, because we will always have the pain of loving them, and then them leaving us, but we are so blessed to have them as part of our lives. Dogs will find a way into your heart, and when they leave to cross the Bridge, they take a piece of our hearts with them, and leave a pawprint on our hearts. Thank You for Your Service and Sacrifice that we may live free.
    Rollo is very lucky to have you, and you him. I hope to see more of you and Rollo on here, and please share pictures of both Odin and Rollo. RIP sweet Odin, you were loved, and you will be missed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image-jpg   -image-jpg   -image-jpg   -image-jpg  
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Susan Moore
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Elmo
    Likes (Received)

So sorry to hear about your Precious Odin, you will see Odin again one day to never part again, he is in God's Hand Now, and Odin will be waiting for you one day to join him. May I ask how did Odin Pass Away? And how old was he?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads