Newbie here

Dozer12

Jun 22, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Hi All,
I am completely new to the site but hoping ya'll can help me from time to time. I am a proud mamma of a female American Bully and a male English Bully. We have been thru a lot with our BD since we got him 3 1/2 years ago. I have sought help before from other bulldog sites and have hit dead ends. I am looking forward to sharing and learning from everyone here!!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Hi All,
I am completely new to the site but hoping ya'll can help me from time to time. I am a proud mamma of a female American Bully and a male English Bully. We have been thru a lot with our BD since we got him 3 1/2 years ago. I have sought help before from other bulldog sites and have hit dead ends. I am looking forward to sharing and learning from everyone here!!

Welcome to EBN! Would love to see pics of your Dozer baby! We have a great group here, you won't be disappointed :)

OP
D

Dozer12

Jun 22, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
This is one of the best pics I have of Dozer. It seems half the time I catch him doing something cute he moves when the camera comes out!!
DOZER.jpg

OP
D

Dozer12

Jun 22, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
My hubby carved it! He's a cutie!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome4: The only time I get photos of my dogs is when they are asleep! Boring!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.