NicosMom

Jan 23, 2015
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nico & Lexi (RIP Tia 6/08-5/19)
Hi everyone,

I set up my account a while ago and have been reading some of the posts but haven't introduced myself yet.

I live in Michigan have 2 bulldogs. Tia (7 years) is an Olde English Bulldog and Nico (just turned 2) is what they call an F1 Olde English Bulldog; which means he is 1/2 English and 1/2 Olde English. Tia is the Brown one and Nico is the Tri (Blue, Tan, White). We've had a total of 3 bulldogs and before that we had a couple of Rottweilers. My husband had always wanted a Bulldog, so that's how we went from Rotts to Bulldogs. I love both breeds

Tia is my more serious but sweet protector, she seems to have some prey drive and loves to chase things/small animals for fun (not hurting them). Nico is the fun loving neurotic, goofball little brother. Both have the Bulldog stubbornness. Nico seems to have more the of the English Bulldog personality where Tia took after her Mastiff lineage.

About 7 weeks ago Tia went through TPLO surgery (knee surgery), so if you have any questions or are facing this challenge let me know and I may be able to help.

So far this seems to be a very informative site, I love that when people have questions someone is usually answering pretty quickly.

DSC01.jpg

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Hi everyone,

I set up my account a while ago and have been reading some of the posts but haven't introduced myself yet.

I live in Michigan have 2 bulldogs. Tia (7 years) is an Olde English Bulldog and Nico (just turned 2) is what they call an F1 Olde English Bulldog; which means he is 1/2 English and 1/2 Olde English. Tia is the Brown one and Nico is the Tri (Blue, Tan, White). We've had a total of 3 bulldogs and before that we had a couple of Rottweilers. My husband had always wanted a Bulldog, so that's how we went from Rotts to Bulldogs. I love both breeds

Tia is my more serious but sweet protector, she seems to have some prey drive and loves to chase things/small animals for fun (not hurting them). Nico is the fun loving neurotic, goofball little brother. Both have the Bulldog stubbornness. Nico seems to have more the of the English Bulldog personality where Tia took after her Mastiff lineage.

About 7 weeks ago Tia went through TPLO surgery (knee surgery), so if you have any questions or are facing this challenge let me know and I may be able to help.

So far this seems to be a very informative site, I love that when people have questions someone is usually answering pretty quickly.

View attachment 88162

Welcome Jackie!! Your babies are just precious, look at those faces! You will love it here :) Hope Tia is recovering well from surgery.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome to EBN. Your babies are adorable.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN .... what beautiful babies you have!

it will be great to have the additional insight for the TPLO... a few members have been recently going through this surgery with their babies

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Welcome and they all so adorable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome4:to EBN! Your two dogs are very good looking.Good to have you with us!

OP
NicosMom

NicosMom

Jan 23, 2015
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nico & Lexi (RIP Tia 6/08-5/19)
I accidently misquoted when she had the surgery done, it's now 12 weeks post-op. She did excellent with recovery, especially for a 7 year old. We had a phenomenal surgeon who really walked us through the process and was always available to answer questions. It's one of those things that you won't get through easily unless you take 1 day at a time and not think of the whole 8 week recovery time.

Happy to have it behind us so she can enjoy the summer. Again, I'll be happy to answer any questions that people might have.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Your babies are adorable, and I'm so glad to hear that Tia recovered from her surgery!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.