My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Tonka is Precious, so cute with his wrinkles. He is probably teething that is why he is biting. Maybe he could sleep with you and his crying would stop, or you could put an alarm clock that ticks loud in his bed and a piece of clothing with you and your wife's scent on it. Give Tonka a Huge Kiss and a Hug from Me and Elmo.

betterxthanxnew

Apr 21, 2015
Virginia Beach, VA.
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Effie (EB), Oliver (FB) & Annabel (FB)
Effie is almost over her biting phase! Praise the lord. There were times when I just didn't think I was going to make it! LOL. We all literally feel your pain. She still has her moments because she's still teething, but she's a litter over 5 months right now, and we've seen a huge improvement! Just keep at it with the redirecting. We would praise her anytime she gave "kisses" and redirect her anytime she bit. Immediately put her on the ground and ignore for about 30 seconds (if she happened to be in our laps at the time). If she was on the ground biting at our legs and feet then we would stick a toy in her mouth and firmly tell her "No Bite" As long as your consistent- this too will pass! LOL.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.