Answers - liver issues

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I am sorry to hear bout your puppy being ill. You are in our thoughts and prayers during this critical time. Hugs too!

OP
Brianna Imel

Brianna Imel

May 9, 2015
Thank you all so much for the thoughts and prayers. There wasn't anything they could do for her, she was put down today at her home. She would have been 3 on July 7th. She was loved so much and will forever be missed!

image.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you all so much for the thoughts and prayers. There wasn't anything they could do for her, she was put down today at her home. She would have been 3 on July 7th. She was loved so much and will forever be missed!

View attachment 87149

Rest in peace sweet girl.... Brianna... sending you lots of love and prayers so very sorry for the loss of your wonderful girl.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I am so very sorry for your loss. No words can describe how heavy my heart is today. These precious babies aren't given enough time here with us. May she rest in peace until we all meet again one day. Hugs sweet girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful, sweet girl. My heart goes out to you and my thoughts are with you during such a difficult time.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I'm so sorry for your loss. :hug:

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I AM SENDING PRAYERS AND LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS OF YOUR PRECIOUS BABY. YOU WILL SEE HER AGAIN ONE DAY NEVER TO PART AGAIN. LOVE TO ALL OF YOU.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I am so very sorry to be reading this, sending prayers and comfort to you all

luvmytuker

Jan 10, 2015
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
So very sorry for you and your family, it's so hard to lose these fur babies. Sending prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Brianna Imel

Brianna Imel

May 9, 2015
Thank you everyone for all the thoughts and prayers. Been a rough wk, but my other bullies are helping me get through it

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.