Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Drogo - And Family

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Drogo
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Drogo - And Family

I certainly hope that is the case. We are watching him closely, right now the rash was bleeding and scabbed over but it seems to be healing. If it gets worse we will take him to the vet.

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Drogo
    Likes (Received)

-drogocart-png

My wife made this one weekend so that we could wash the dogs without them moving around in the sink!

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

Default Drogo - And Family

Um, I don't know about that, it looks very uncomfortable. He looks like he's being pulled :/ is it just the pic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by riuthamus View Post
    -drogocart-png

My wife made this one weekend so that we could wash the dogs without them moving around in the sink!
    My #1 advice I give to all puppy families is to make bathtime a very happy experience so they will love it.... you know by talking baby talk and such, it will make the next 100 baths you give so much more pleasureable! Lots of baby talk and lovings, try not to get frustrated and if you are don't show it!

....so my heartfelt advice to you both is to not use something like this as they will probably hate bath time. It only takes a one second mistake and there could be a serious accident, and it just looks scary (I always try to imagine myself in the shoes of the pup to imagine the world around them), and that would make me piss my pants.

They do make a bath tub that is for outdoors, that I do have myself, and even that has it's own safety issues but it would be worth looking into. It's called a 'booster bath" and it's great! Saves my back from hovering over the tub during the nice weather.

Now are the pups named after game of thrones? I'm just watching season 1 now, on episode 6!

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Drogo
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TyTysmom View Post
    Um, I don't know about that, it looks very uncomfortable. He looks like he's being pulled :/ is it just the pic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is not tight at all, in fact the straps are 100% adjustable and are made of an elastic material. It is adjustable for the neck and hips as well because both of our dogs are different body shapes!

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Drogo
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bullmama View Post
    My #1 advice I give to all puppy families is to make bathtime a very happy experience so they will love it.... you know by talking baby talk and such, it will make the next 100 baths you give so much more pleasureable! Lots of baby talk and lovings, try not to get frustrated and if you are don't show it!

....so my heartfelt advice to you both is to not use something like this as they will probably hate bath time. It only takes a one second mistake and there could be a serious accident, and it just looks scary (I always try to imagine myself in the shoes of the pup to imagine the world around them), and that would make me piss my pants.

They do make a bath tub that is for outdoors, that I do have myself, and even that has it's own safety issues but it would be worth looking into. It's called a 'booster bath" and it's great! Saves my back from hovering over the tub during the nice weather.

Now are the pups named after game of thrones? I'm just watching season 1 now, on episode 6!
    We never have a problem with them. From time to time they try to escape (in the kitchen sink) but its quickly fixed with a corrective action or two.

As for the washstand, we have seen it used in many places for prof dog shows and it can also help to support proper stance. We have already washed both of them on there and while it looks small it is rather large. We have debated on adding small rails to the side just for extra protection but you would have to be seriously negligent to allow them to fall.

Yes, we did name our pups after game of thrones, our female is named Khaleesi, Mother of Bullies

7. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Drogo
    Likes (Received)

-sleeptime-jpg-peeonbed01-jpg

Some pictures of Drogo during sleeptime. One he pee'd on the bed and then went to sleep after we were doing the laundry! (we have a pee resistant cover under the sheets!) The other is him sleeping on momma after the incident was over.

9. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by riuthamus View Post
    It is not tight at all, in fact the straps are 100% adjustable and are made of an elastic material. It is adjustable for the neck and hips as well because both of our dogs are different body shapes!
    Check this link out: I think I'm going to order one!

Woof Washer 360

My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

11. Likes riuthamus, dolphin liked this post
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Drogo
    Likes (Received)

Hm.. i will have to show that to the wife and see what she thinks.

13. Likes TyTysmom liked this post
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Drogo
    Likes (Received)

Here are some photos from our 4th of July Celebration. This is Khaleesi's first time at the beach!

-new01-jpg-new02-jpg-new03-jpg-new04-jpg-new05-jpg-new06-jpg-new07-jpg-new08-jpg-new09-jpg-new10-jpg

15. Likes dolphin, 2BullyMama, jenzaar liked this post
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Those are really gorgeous shots!!! Looks like everyone had a great time! Thanks for sharing.

17. Likes riuthamus liked this post
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Drogo
    Likes (Received)

Thanks, we did indeed! Spending time with these guys is so much fun.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Remove Ads