Hi Folks,

ellwood59

Feb 22, 2010
Apollo,Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Well, I've "lurked" around here long enough. I'm Tim , my wife Peg & I have been owned by bullies for a long, long time. After the passing of our Prince (9yrs) & Winnie (12yrs) we thought we could not do it again. I'll miss Prince more than most humans I've met on this journey. But , after six months of being
bullyless, I cracked! I saw Bella's beautiful two-toothed grin and fell in love again. So, as soon as we find her a "partner in crime" we'll be back to abnormal. LOL

Attachments

• Got a Cookie..jpg
    Got a Cookie..jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 122
  • masterpiece..jpg
    masterpiece..jpg
    41 KB · Views: 138

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Welcome Elwood! I remember that adorable tooth grin from the photo contest! The second picture, is that a painting of your bullies who went over the rainbow bridge? They are all so beautiful. I am sure it was hard to let go. When baby was stolen from us we waited about a year before we got another, but it certainly filled the void that was there. Although we had missed her so much, we were meant to have dogs. Empty nest without them.

We are still a new site, as you can problably tell we are gaining in numbers everyday. We have a wonderful community and are continueing to strive to make new and fun stuff along the way.

That toof grin is adorable! So glad you decided to get her. :)

OP
ellwood59

ellwood59

Feb 22, 2010
Apollo,Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Thanks for the kind welcome. That photo does no justice to that oil painting. It was done by a good friend from our car club. www.DriftersCC.com
We're going to our first local bulldog meetup on Sunday. A few dozen "square-heads" in one place should be very interesting.
I'll post some pics. later.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hey Elwood! Glad you decided to speak up! :)

Now, I hope you post more often.... Pleeeeaaazzzeee? LOL

Da more bully talk, Da Better! ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.