Hello, New to everything! From West Virginia

Teddy Bears Mommy

Apr 3, 2015
West Virginia
Country
U.S.A
Bulldog(s) Names
Teddy (I call him Teddy Bear)
Hello everyone, my name is Stacey and I am new here and also new to owning a Bully. His name is Teddy (I call him Teddy Bear) and the cutest part is when my husband Joe and our 5 kiddos call him that and he acts like he doesn't hear them at all, but when I do he comes running over with his little tail "vibrating" in excitement, ready to give me a bunch of drool filled kisses...I love it! We have known Teddy for about a year now, his owner and Joe are friends & work together. I fell in love with Teddy the second I laid eyes on him & and his owner must have noticed, because last week Joe called me from work and said that due to his owner working so much he felt he wasn't giving Teddy the attention & time that he once could, so if I wanted him he was mine. He wanted Teddy to have a forever home that had all the love & attention that he deserved, and he knew from watching me & teddy together and the bond we had formed over the past year that I could give him that! I was so happy that I cried 😂! It's been the best week with him as an official member of our family! I also wanted to thank you all for allowing me to be apart of your wonderful & very helpful community! I look forward to learning everything that I can about this awesome breed! ~I truly believe I was meant to be Teddy's mommy all along, it just took us a few years to find each other~

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Welcome!!! It's so much fun on here and lots of great people! Post pics of Teddy! :)

OP
Teddy Bears Mommy

Teddy Bears Mommy

Apr 3, 2015
West Virginia
Country
U.S.A
Bulldog(s) Names
Teddy (I call him Teddy Bear)
Thank you! I have read alot of great, & very useful information so far. This is definitely going to be my go to place! Here is my Amazing Bully ~Teddy Bear.

Attachments

• 20150329_162442-1.jpg
    20150329_162442-1.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 174
  • 20150329_182435-1.jpg
    20150329_182435-1.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 166

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi Stacey. Welcome to EBN to you and Teddy. You'll love it on this site, there's lots of great information, and lots of great people who are always willing to answer your questions, give advice, and share their experiences. Congratulations on your new baby, you will love being owned by a Bully. Lol. You are so lucky to be his Mom. I hope to see more of you and Teddy on here, and please share lots of pictures of your handsome guy. :congrats2:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN .... Teddy is one very lucky boy to have found such a wonderful new home!

he is one handsome boy!

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
What a beautiful story! And such a happy ending for Teddy!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! We are so glad to have you and Teddy join us...

luvmytuker

Jan 10, 2015
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Such a cutie! And what a great story, I'm glad it all turned out for the best for Teddy bear!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Awe! Teddy is such a cutie!! Welcome to you! And I'm so happy he's found his way to you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome:to you and Teddy,and family. It sounds like the beginning of a romance novel!! Meant to be together:yes:. First advice I have is cut that tag off his bed! You will love it here and everyone tries to help each other, as much as they can. Love the name Teddy Bear, as that is what most bullies want to be-your Teddy Bear.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.