Proud New EB Owner!

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Hi and Welcome to the site! Sunder is so cute!! Cant wait to see some more pics! Enjoy the puppy stage, they grow so fast!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing a whole lot more of Sunder.
He's adorable!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Welcome to our group! Your new baby is adorable! You found the BEST place for good advise on all your Bully questions. You will soon be addicted! Congrats on Sunder!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome newbie! So very impressed that you researched beforehand. So how does your hubby find the new addition? Is he totally in love with him as you are? :lol:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Welcome to the site. Sunder is precious. How did you come up with the name? Post more pictures...there are a few out there in EBN land that are notorious for hounding newbies for photos. :whistle:

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
welcome to EBN! Congrats on your baby bully, i :heart: his unique name! :up: looking forward to learning more about you/Sunder. you will find this site exteremly informative. i too researched for a long time but i still learn "hands on experience" that has topped anything i've read online.

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
OH you are gonna LOVE have a bullie pup. They are very lovable and super nice and friendly. They love to be "lap dogs" so don't be surprised if he tries to get up in your lap or on the couch or on the bed. And this will be a great place to learn more about the breed, what to do, what to feed and how to properly take care of you new family member.
B&B~

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.