Proud New EB Owner!

EmberRain

Feb 2, 2011
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Sunder
I have waited several years to get my first English Bulldog and now I finally have him - and I could not be more thrilled! His name is Sunder and he is 14 weeks old today. I have had him for almost 2 weeks now.

After years of admiring them, reading about the breed, browsing puppies, and investigating breeders -- just waiting for the right time to add a puppy to our family -- I finally found a breeder who was exactly the type of breeder I was looking for. I told my husband that I thought I was finally ready to get my puppy and asked him if he was okay with that. After all, having a puppy in the home is a team effort and I wanted to be sure he was on board. His reply was, "You have been saying you wanted a bulldog puppy for years, and I will not believe it until you actually do it!" So I did!

Though I have read extensively, I am sure I will have questions along the way, and I am happy to be a member of this forum. It is an honor to be among so many other bully lovers and I look forward to becoming an experienced owner!

Here is a picture of Sunder and I on our ride home from the breeder.

Attachments

• SunderHome.jpg
    SunderHome.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 136

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
What a sweet looking little boy Sunder is. Welcome to EBN. This site can answer any questions you may have.... if its bully related someone here has experienced it. We all like to see pix of bullies so don't think you can post too many,,, not possible.. :)

L

Lucy-licious

oh wow another beautiful bully baby to add to our growing collection :)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Sunder is adorable. Welcome to the "family". It is so great to hear stories of how bully parents researched before getting their pup. You are awesome and I can't wait to see more photos as Sunder grows up. Don't forget to enter photos in our photo of the month contest and check out our EBN/Bully friendly sponsors on the home page. They have been great with catering to all bulldogs out there.

Welcome again, love to see new members on here.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome to the board, your pup is beautiful! It is so nice to see someone actually research their pet before buying, I wish more people would do that. Congrats to you, please post any questions/stories/pics you have. :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome baby sunder and mommie! :heart:

OP
EmberRain

EmberRain

Feb 2, 2011
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Sunder
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I am very excited about being here!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Welcome!!! You will find this site very informative and make lots of friends!! Where in MD are you? I used to live in Baltimore. Sunder is absolutely precious!!!

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Gorgeous!! Cute Bullie too. :p
Welcome to the forums we are glad you
are here. And congratulations on the new
addition to the family. He is a great looking
Bulldog.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome to the forum ! Your little baby is adorable ! Just a little older than my baby Annabella (Belly). Can't wait to see more pics of him and don't forget the videos! We love seeing bullies in videos !

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Awww he does look very sweet! Welcome, I'm happy that you found us :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.