candysanchez

Mar 23, 2015
FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny
I'm so excited to make some bulldog lover friends! I have been on EBN at least weekly for the past year for all of your invaluable advice since I adopted by baby Penny :) Finally singed up so I can say THANK YOU to everyone on here for educating me over the past year and make some friends!

When I adopted Penny she was overweight, overrun by fleas and attention starved! Even since we got her cleaned up and on a healthy diet we have been through the usual struggles of allergic reactions, GI issues and wrinkle funk (it's tough in the Florida heat to keep anything clean and dry)! Again, just thanks to everyone for your advice and sharing your experiences :) Right now penny is a healthy weight, allergies are under control and we have our wrinkle funk routine down pat. She is the biggest lover of a dog I have ever know and I'm so blessed to have her in my life!

Nice to meet all of you fellow bully lovers!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Welcome Welcome! That is wonderful news for sweet Penny. I bet she feels so much better now that everything is under control & she is loved. Post some pictures of your sweet baby!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AWESOME!!! so glad all the info here was helpful in getting her healthy .....

:welcome3: officially to EBN!

Now, where are the pictures ??? :tapfoot:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! We are so glad to have you & Penny join our family...

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
:welcome4: to EBN. Thank you for adopting Penny. Looking forward to seeing lots of pics.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.