AmandaGalarza

Mar 20, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Hi my name is Amanda and I am from NYC. I am currently seeking out as much information as possible as my fiance and I are in the market for a female English Bulldog puppy. I would love to hear horror stories as well as lovely ones, as I want to be sure we are 1000% ready to make a purchase when we find the right girl for us. The breed is loved by us both, but this dog is the perfect speed for my fiance who has never had or lived with a dog before. We are seeking a 10-12week old female, and have some appointments to meet some girls tomorrow. all advice and stories that can help us prepare are welcome!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
A

AmandaGalarza

Mar 20, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Oh you wont be able to stop me from posting! I am an eager beaver about finding the right fit for our family!

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
First time EB owner here! And love my pup lots!! He'll be 5 mos old next week! And I just cannot get enough of him. So we are definitely adding an EB puppy again next year! Good luck and can't wait to see pics!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.