Tara Lewerth

Mar 11, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boss
Hello everyone!

This is not my first day on the site but definitely my first week! I originally joined this site to figure out what was going on with my little bully boss because he was sick. This is why I haven't really had time to introduce myself yet! Getting Boss healthy was my main priority. I am happy to say that because of some very kind members on this website I was able to make some changes that have now led to my baby being healthy again! So thank you all for that!

With that being said I can now introduce myself and say hello to everyone! My name is Tara Lewerth, I am 28 years old and I live in Pittsburgh, PA with my boyfriend, Braden, and our new furry, four legged love child, Boss. He is our first dog and he is only 6 months old. I think that we actually think of him more as our human child than an animal. He has taken over our house, our bed, and most importantly our hearts. I dont think I will ever be able to have another dog that is not an English Bulldog. He is so great and his personality never seizes to amaze me everyday as he develops more and more. I now know what all the hype about this particular breed is.

Thank you all for welcoming us into your world! I look forward to speaking with you and also thank you for any past and future help that I can get from anyone!

Thank you again!

Sincerely,
Boss, Tara, and Braden.

boss selfie.jpgboss steelers.jpgboss book.jpgboss book.jpgboss watches.jpgboss reindeer.jpg

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Officially Welcome to EBN. I'm glad Boss is feeling better. He is a cutie.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
So glad Boss is feeling better!!! And Welcome to the EBN Family :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: so happy Boss is all better and doing well! LOVE those photos... he has some 'freckles' love me the freckles

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Oh, he's so cute!!!! Welcome! I was born and raised in PGH, PA!! :D GO STEELERS!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.