Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
Hello everyone,
Im new to EBN and also a new Bully mommy ! My Molly is 12 weeks old. She is a beautiful brindle and just fits so perfect with our family of seven. Im from syracuse NY, im a mom of five amazing kids ! I look forward to chatting and sharing with all of you !

OP
Seline Weiskopff

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
image-2.jpegimage-1.jpegimage.jpegimage-3.jpegThanks everyone heres some more of Molly. Im glad you asked I love sharing!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
What a cutie pie!!! Freckles and more freckles-even on her pads!!! Welcome to EBN

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Welcome to EBN! Molly is just beautiful, I love love love the freckles on her belly! Such a cute baby.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome to EBN, my fellow NY'er! I am down on the Island. Molly is adorable. We can never get enough of puppy pics, or any age for that matter, so post away. You may be in trouble when Christine, [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] sees those freckles. She is a freckle freak!!!!

OP
Seline Weiskopff

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
Hi Christine
thank you! I have been calling them spots lol I think they are even cutie now ! Lol your bullys are adorable :)your qoute could not be more true Molly has helped me mend a broken heart . I lossed my boxer of 14 years !

OP
Seline Weiskopff

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
Hi Rosalie
nice to met you ! Your boys are so Handsome:) Im so new at this forum stuff so thank you all for the warm welcome ! It really made my morning!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.