Excuse Me, Pardon Me, Coming through, oh Hello Everyone

crazycanuck

Mar 3, 2015
WA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Hi everyone, firstly let me introduce myself. My name is Bentley, I am 8 months old EB and I must say I am pretty good looking. I figured that a EB with my looks has to have Sir in front of it so I have self appointed myself as
Sir Bentley. :cool:

I have attached 2 photos of myself (young me & studly me) so you can see what I look like and realize I am not really self absorbed but even I can't deny greatness:eek: I am actually on my dad's laptop sneaking this message in while he gets my lunch ready. I am sure he will come here later to introduce himself. I have to run now because I am trying some new delicacy my dad said is good for me....he said something from Fromm 4 star, pork and peas....all I heard was blah blah blah FOOD:w00t:

Catch you all later.

Attachments

• IMG_1008.JPG
    IMG_1008.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_1458.jpg
    IMG_1458.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 188

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Would you just look at that mug? I love him... Sir Bentley - you are one handsome guy. Welcome to EBN - Hugs, Tyson.

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Hi everyone, firstly let me introduce myself. My name is Bentley, I am 8 months old EB and I must say I am pretty good looking. I figured that a EB with my looks has to have Sir in front of it so I have self appointed myself as
Sir Bentley. :cool:

I have attached 2 photos of myself (young me & studly me) so you can see what I look like and realize I am not really self absorbed but even I can't deny greatness:eek: I am actually on my dad's laptop sneaking this message in while he gets my lunch ready. I am sure he will come here later to introduce himself. I have to run now because I am trying some new delicacy my dad said is good for me....he said something from Fromm 4 star, pork and peas....all I heard was blah blah blah FOOD:w00t:

Catch you all later.

Sir Bentley, You write pretty well for a bulldog. Don't worry, self absorbed, good looking bulldogs are very much welcome here. You do look good, you're not kidding. Post more pics of yourself.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
oh heyyy handsome!!! bentley is so adorable!! welcome to the best site ever!!! :p

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Well hello Sir Bentley, welcome to EBN.

The "Sir" is very fitting of a such a regal looking fellow, and we must insist on more pictures so that we may bask in your greatness!!

My owners, Sir Blueberry Muffin and Sir Beefy Wellington will be along shortly to introduce themselves. They claim that I cannot convey their eminence properly! :bow:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome to EBN Sir Bentley, you are a handsome fella for sure!! You will love it here!

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
Sir Bentley, you sure are a good looking bully. My human mom loves your pictures. I also go by Sir around my house. So a huge Welcome to you from Sir Floyd and my sister Lola

OP
C

crazycanuck

Mar 3, 2015
WA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
thanks for the warm welcome. This is our 2nd EB, took us about 2 years to get over the passing of our first beloved EB but we didn't even hesitate to go back to the bully world. Bentley is a healthy pup that comes to work with me everyday and hangs out with 3 other dogs in the office. Unfortunately about 6 weeks ago I noticed some blood coming from his Penis, I took him to the vet right away where he was diagnosed with a Urethral Prolapse. He had surgery the following day and now is in full recovery mode.

He also did have a hot spot that the surgeon shaved a patch around so it could heal, skin scrape was also done but it came up with nothing. He is currently transitioning to Fromm 4 star pork and peas and he is definitely taking double sniffs before eating but does eventually eat it and his stool remains solid. I will switch around with the flavors until I find the one he really likes but I can see him loving current flavor in a few more days.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Welcome to EBN, Sir Bentley & Human, love your dignified & handsome pics!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
What a handsome fellow you are Sir Bentley!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN.... you are one very handsome bully sir Bentley! Pork and peas is a good start... the Game Bird was another favorite of our girl

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: Sir Bentley to EBN!!! He's absolutely gorgeous...

Jan 12, 2014
McAllen, TX
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
ACE (The Bathound)
Sir Bentley, do you workout? Cause you got one powerful looking chest there! Welcome! Great people around here with truly amazing knowledge!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online