Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: its all new to me, is my puppy ok ?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Hudson
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: its all new to me, is my puppy ok ?

Aww, I felt for you reading this post! I'm glad Dolly is doing better - she's adorable!
    I'm a new bullie owner too (since the end of August) and I still find myself not knowing all the answers. Right around the time I found the forums, we changed Hudson's food for a skin infection and I felt horrible for not keeping up on it better, but it's hard to learn without experience sometimes!
    I definitely remember after play periods, Hudson would sleep and sleep! Aww, bully pups!
    Welcome to the forums! I hope they're as helpful to you as they were to me!!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella Cow
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: its all new to me, is my puppy ok ?

It could be a mixture of stress and her not feeling well. When we first got Bella she wasn't very active and ended up getting a cold from the stress of traveling to us. It took a little while, but she eventually came out of her shell and is very active now. You'd be surprised how easy dogs can get stressed in new situations and how it effects them in different ways. My other dog Bindi got very sick looking and drooled excessively when Bella was introduded into our home. It lasted for a week and I was so worried something was wrong with her.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads