Tracy361

Oct 13, 2014
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Remy
Hi everyone
Our introduction is long overdue, but i guess its never too late! :D Id like to introduce everyone to, Remy. Shes currently 7 months and 1 week old and such a bundle of joy. I can't express how much my husband and I love her. I just want to put this out there, that this forum has helped me answer soo many questions, so thank you so very much! Since bringing Remy home, she's been in and out of the vet hospital and things are finally looking up for her. With a healthy life ahead of her, I'd like you all to meet Miss Remy"):heartsign:

20141126_081824.jpg
20141222_105224.jpg

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome to EBN! Remy is a doll! Look at that belly! I hope Miss Remy has many many healthy years to share with us all.

luvmytuker

Jan 10, 2015
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Wow is she a doll baby !! Smootch!! She looks like she has personality plus!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN!

she is precious... that belly and her face,,, so so cute! happy all the great member info has helped with your sweet girl and glad you joined us

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Awww. what a ball of wrinkles & cuteness. Welcome to you & Remy... she is just precious!!!

Jan 12, 2014
McAllen, TX
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
ACE (The Bathound)
Welcome Remy! Look at all those wrinkles! Beautiful! Texas here, and if I may ask, what part of TX you from?

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Hi everyone
Our introduction is long overdue, but i guess its never too late! :D Id like to introduce everyone to, Remy. Shes currently 7 months and 1 week old and such a bundle of joy. I can't express how much my husband and I love her. I just want to put this out there, that this forum has helped me answer soo many questions, so thank you so very much! Since bringing Remy home, she's been in and out of the vet hospital and things are finally looking up for her. With a healthy life ahead of her, I'd like you all to meet Miss Remy"):heartsign:

View attachment 84599
View attachment 84600

So cute!! Welcome!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.