Craig Chaplain

Jan 20, 2015
Saint Joseph Missouri
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxi
Hi,

My name is Craig and my fur-ball Bully is Roxi. I have had her in my life since about the beginning of November. She is awesome in my opinion. I decided to join this page to find out more about Roxi and how to better live with her. She is unlike any animal I have ever had and that statement is both good and not so good haha. I think she is amazing but my fiance is not her biggest fan. Maybe I can learn from you guys so I can train Roxi to act better. I'm sure you will see some of my questions posted soon so you will get an idea of what I'm talking about. Please feel free to add me as a friend on here. Thanks. :excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and she is a beauty. Plus you came to the right place for info on bullies. :)

maxsmom

Feb 8, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
Roxy is adorable no this is definitely the right place for bulky info. Everyone here is amazing and the info has helped so much with Max who is 15 weeks and growing fast!

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
sign0016.gif
to EBN.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: You and Roxi to EBN!!!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Welcome Craig & Roxi - this site is an abundance of knowledge, your Roxi sure is a cutie, I guarantee your finance will eventually fall in love :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN!! Roxi is a beauty!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome4:Hi Craig Welcome to EBN to you and Roxie, so glad you found us. You'll love it on this site, lots of great information, and lots of great people who are always willing to answer your questions, give advice and share their experiences. I'm sure your fiancé will grow to love her, how could she not love that adorable face? What type of issues are you dealing with? Many things that puppies do are temporary and can be corrected as they grow. I hope to see more of you and Roxie on here, and lots more pictures of your new baby. Congratulations.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.