Hello from NZ

Mandy

Jan 30, 2011
Wellington NZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie , Cruz & Brittie
Hi everyone , I'm Mandy I live with my husband two teenage sons and our 4 fur kids ....Numer'0 Bullmastiff , Brittie Frenchie x Bulldog , Cruz Bulldog and new baby Gracie 11 week old Bulldog , they all live inside with us as part of the family and um sleep on the bed :eek: lucky for us we have a super king :lol:
Just before xmas we lost our precious 8 and half year old Bulldog Molly :( missing her like crazy . baby Gracie is helping to keep her momma busy and dosent give me much time to sit around and be sad which is good because at first I couldnt even get out of bed as was to heartbroken.

I am trying my hand for the first time at showing in 4 weeks with Gracie so looking forward to that and meeting some new people and their fur kids.

Also looking forward to chatting with you and sharing info, pics etc of your fur kids .

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome Mandy! Very nice to meet you, I will be the first to say pictures please!! :)

If you have any questions, no matter how silly you may think they are, they are not. You just met the friendly and kindest group of bully lovers out there.

Check out the tutorials section, where we have some fun additions to the site, and also don't forget to enter the photo of the month contest!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome, you have found the best place. Sounds like you have a lot of bully experiance, so please feel free to suggest or answer any of our questions. I will warn you now: 1. this place gets addicted 2.you will be bombarded with requests for photos, so post them as soon as you can. LOL

Again, Welcome, we are so glad you are here. This is one big happy bully family.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Welcome to our group! You will love it here, and soon you'll be addicted like so many of the rest of us are. So sorry to hear about the loss of your Molly. I'm glad you have Baby Gracie now to cheer you up and keep you busy! We'd all love to see pics of all your fur kids.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Welcome [MENTION=1792]Mandy[/MENTION], Gracie and Cruz!!! I'm glad you've found this website ... and so sorry to hear of your loss!

As people have posted before me, this site does get a bit addictive so beware!!! We're glad to have you here and look forward to seeing some pics soon!! :D

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Welcome to the forum. We are
glad to have you here. Can't
wait to see pictures of your
family.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome [MENTION=1792]Mandy[/MENTION] Can't wait to see pictures of your little furkids! We got Annabella to keep up busy after we lost Cassie right before Christmas, so I know how you feel! Belly sure keeps me on my toes...when she's not trying to eat them...

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! I'll echo the request for pics of the family!

OP
M

Mandy

Jan 30, 2011
Wellington NZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie , Cruz & Brittie
Thank you all so much for your warm welcomes and kind words :) I'm sure that im going to be spending a bit of time on here :cool: as soon as I work out how to post some pics I will share my babies with you .
Angelgirl ...Im sorry for your loss of Cassie :( thank goodness for little toe biters ...no barefeet for me for a bit lol

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome Mandy..... If you need help posting pic just holler... I use PhotoBucket and paste the link here but there is an uploader here as well... I like the Photobucket way myself but that is just personal choice. Gracie seems to be a popular name. Our Gracie aka: Princess Gracie is a four year old sweetheart. Can't wait to see pix of yours. ;)

L

Lucy-licious

Warm welcome and hugs to u and ur family, i hope u get the hang of postin photos soon we love pics here
Sorry for ur loss of Molly but i'm sure Gracie is helping with lots of bully snuggles :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome to the boards, so glad you found us. :) I am so sorry for your loss. There is nothing like a puppy to warm your heart tho, hopefully it helps to lessen the pain a bit. I have no experience with showing either but how fun for you! Cant wait to see pics and hear more about how that all goes. :) I also use photobucket, it seems to be easy and that always helps with me. lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online