New Member Introduction

NikiBaby

Feb 5, 2015
Santa Rosa, CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Niki
Hi, we are new to this site and just wanted to say Hello. We are proud first time owner of an adorable English Bulldog named Niki. She is 12 weeks old and we have had her for 3 weeks. She has already brought so much love and joy to our family. I have to admit that nobody that sees her seems to thinks she's a bulldog. They always say she is a boxer. We love her regardless but we were just curious what you all think. We saw both mom and dad and the definitely are English Bulldogs...plus they are AKC registered and we saw and have papers. Thanks so much for having this site. He are a few pictures of our baby girl. IMG_20150124_100232.jpgIMG_20150204_104259.jpgIMG_20150118_195905.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a cutie pie.... she looks bulldog to me! They at times have a boxer/lanky phase keep in mind up the first year and out the second year.

:welcome3: to EBN!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:EBNwelcome:Your girl is very pretty.People always have something to say-they are all experts! She looks like a bulldog, and will even more so, when she grows, and fills out!

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
When they are little unless you have a super wrinkly bulldog lots of them look like boxers. We were asked all the time if Lola was a boxer. She didn't start looking like a Bulldog until she started to fill out. Your pup is cutie!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Your baby looks all bully to me as well… sometimes they DO look like boxers, but it will take about 3 years for her to fill out completely. She's gorgeous…

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome to EBN! Niki is adorable and looks like a bully to me!

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
What a beautiful bully! I have always had boxers and bullies and she sure looks like a bully to me. I've also had people mistake my young bullies for boxers!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Welcome to EBN, Niki is definitely a cutie pie....I think she looks like a bulldog, and will even more as she continues to grow ;)

keystnlabs

Dec 27, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Agatha Gump
Niki takes my breath away. She is a beautiful bulldog.

OP
N

NikiBaby

Feb 5, 2015
Santa Rosa, CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Niki
Thank you everyone for the nice comments and helpful advice! I am a very experienced dog owner but first time bulldog owner and we can't believe how much our Niki has already changed our lives! We are in love! This site and it's members are great. Thanks again and we look forward to exchanging and sharing info and experiences.😄

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.