Hello from Alabama

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
Hello! This is a new "user id " for my husband and I, since I can't bear to use mine until I find My baby.....:*( Yes, as you can see we have our newest addition, which still has no name :confused:, and will post lots of pictures soon! But my heart is heavy as my buddy Saban is GONE!!! He was not microchipped or anything and we have searched for days and cannot find him :*(:*(:eek::*(:*( I just pray whoever has him is good to my baby. I have learned a very BIG lesson and my other babies will never be outside even 5 minutes without me being right there!!!!!:angry: So we will forever be on the lookout for my pal, but for now I'm gonna try to keep on a happy note and "try" to focus on my other two babies :luv:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
OMG I am so sorry to hear this!!! Do you think he was stolen? Just don't give up. If you have a good picture and give all the details of how and when he was lost, please post in our lost forum and we can start cross posting everywhere.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh how awful for you!!! :*( How long has he been gone? Did I miss a post on this already? I hope you will find him, dont give up.

OP
Luvin My Bullie

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
since Thurs. this is the first post as we had alot going on. searching and already had scheduled to pick the new pup up. I don't even wanna go back to work tomorrow but I have too. I will never give up, thanks

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I agree with desertsky please post a missing thread with pics etc and we can all cross post on fb to try to get the word out. You know how fast things can spread so maybe that will help bring him home.

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
how terrible that your Saban is missing. :( i truly hope you find him. i bet it's bittersweet with the new little one and longing for your Saban to be home. i have some family and friends in Alabama...i will try to share this info.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
I am so sorry Saban is missing! My :heart: goes out to you and your family. I'll post a missing on my facebook page as well since I have game friends from all over. (hug)

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I am sooo sorry to hear your Saban is missing! If there was a hole in the fence, chances are he wasn't stolen. Years ago we had two dogs wander off, due to a neighbor child leaving our gate open. We put up signs, we checked with the "pound", got told they didn't have them. (They had just had a bath, so didn't have on their collars and tags). Anyway, luckily we continued to re-check with the pounds. DAYS later we got good news, they were there, had been there all along. So don't give up, possibly someone has him and is searching for you. I'd run ads in your local paper, put up signs, whatever you can think of. Welcome to our group. Your new little no-nmae baby is adorable!!

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
How sad. I hope you find him soon.
I can't imagine what I'd be like if
Jozi went missing.

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
oh another thing....post it on sites like Craigslist and if your local paper has a website they often post free lost listings too.

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
That is so sad to hear. I hope you find Saban very soon. I am sure it is hard to celebrate getting a new puppy when you have lost one. Good luck and keep the forum updated on your progress.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is such sad news ... I pray that your Saban comes home to you!

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I am so sorry for your missing baby! My heart breaks for you. Congrats on your new bully and welcome to the site!

L

Lucy-licious

So sorry to hear that Saban is missing I hope u find him soon xx

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.