Momto3boys

Feb 1, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla
HI, I am new here and very new to Bulldogs.

I have a 10.5 yr old Yellow Lab, I have a 5 year old Boxer, a 4 year old Mini Schnauzer and now an almost 5 year old English Bulldog.

This is Layla.

Layla came into our home in November, she will be 5 in March and we are her 4th home. Her last owners didn't want her anymore because they bought a big fancy house and they didn't want her drool on their new floor. I wont go into the details but we will leave it with a WOW.

So as crazy as I am, I of course wanted to go meet her. My husband and I literally fell head over heels in love, she is AMAZING. And amazing is an understatement. She is PERFECT. And am I a horrible person to say she is my "favorite" but shhhhh don't tell my other guys :tongue:

So anyways a little bit about me. I live in New Brunswick, Canada! I have 3 amazing sons who are 13, 12 and 9. I ran a daycare out of my home for 6 years and now I work at the local pet store (just a little privately owned store) and can you say DISCOUNT?!!

All of my dogs have always come into my home as puppies. I thought this was the only way to go until Layla came into our lives. I can honestly say I don't know if I will ever have a puppy again. Adopting an older dog has been an amazing experience. The bond I have with her is like no other.
Im so glad to be here!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! We are so glad that you & Layla have joined our family…

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN -- would love to see pictures of all your babies!

Layla hit the jackpot and now has a GREAT new home -- thank you for taking her in

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome4: [MENTION=13627]Momto3boys[/MENTION] I'd say that pretty girl's name is Lucky Layla, to have lucked out in you're family finding her!! We would love to see the "family" pictures!

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
Welcome to EBN. What a beautiful girl she is, and very lucky to have found you and your family.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Welcome! What a wonderful story! Thank you for giving this beautiful girl a forever home. My son-in-law is from Frederickton. I would love to visit sometimes. My daughter said it is beautiful.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Welcome!! Your girl is BEAUTIFUL. How can anyone not love that face! I'm happy she's found her forever home, where she'll get lots of love!! :smoochwink:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:welcome: to EBN!! She is a beauty!! How lucky she is to have a home like yours!!

OP
M

Momto3boys

Feb 1, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla
Thanks everyone, were so blessed and lucky to have her, she truly is AMAZING and I wouldn't give her up for the whole entire world, she is absolutey perfect.

I will get some pics up of the rest of my gang soon :)
Thanks again for the very warm welcome!

OP
M

Momto3boys

Feb 1, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla
Welcome! What a wonderful story! Thank you for giving this beautiful girl a forever home. My son-in-law is from Frederickton. I would love to visit sometimes. My daughter said it is beautiful.

Fredericton is one of my favorite cities to go visit, my best friends sister lives there and we go down once a year for a girls weekend getaway/shopping trip.
You would LOVE New Brunswick.

OP
M

Momto3boys

Feb 1, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla
These are some older pics of my crew but my favorites so I will post them ;)

Heres my Boxer, Lucy and my Schnauzer, Dixie.

And my Yellow Lab, Nellie.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online