Boomerhasit

Jan 18, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boomer
Hi everyone!
I am new to this forum and new to being mom to a little (for now) English Bulldog puppy named Boomer.
Please bare with me as I learn to navigate through the forum.

Boomer is just under 10 weeks old and so far is doing well even with the cold weather here in Maryland.
I have never had a winter puppy and was a bit worried about the potty training but he has caught on wonderfully.

Boomer 1st vet visit, 10.1 pounds @8 weeks
get-attachment (1).jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and Boomer is just a little cutie pie.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:welcome: [MENTION=13547]Boomerhasit[/MENTION]: glad you joined us!

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
:hiii::welcome: so glad you found us and what a precious bundle kinda looks like my boy but with his ears down. You are going to like it here friendly, knowledgeable, caring people look forward to seeing and reading how Boomer turns out.:cheers2:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome4:Hi and welcome to EBN to you and Boomer. Omg he is so cute, I miss the puppy stage (sometimes). I love all his wrinkles. You will love it on this site, and I hope to see more of you and Boomer on here. Please share lots of pictures as he grows. Enjoy his puppy stage as he will grow fast, and he will make you laugh as bullies are the funniest, most loveable dogs ever. You're in great company with us bully pawrents and we are all a little bully crazy, but in a good way. Lol. You'll find we're all one big bully family and we laugh and cry for each others bully babies, and enjoy sharing our stories and experiences. You'll find lots of great articles, and information on the forums, and there's always somebody who will answer your questions, give advice or share their experiences.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
He's so freaking cute!!! I love him! I have a special love for dogs with one dark eye and one white eye. :)

Welcome!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.