lizzie

Aug 21, 2014
Livermore, CA
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
Hi everyone ! I just wanted to introduce myself and my bulldog Charlie. We joined a couple months ago but haven't had enough time to really start meeting everyone.
My husband and I are proud parents to Charlie who is soon to be turning two. He has definitely had a challenging first two years. My husband got him for me for my Birthday. A month later, after several different tests and vet appointments discovered that he had an introverted Liver Shunt. This makes it hard for his body to process protein and effects blood flow. Because his immune system was weak he also developed mites.
So I did what any good mother would and drove him to UC Davis small animal Hospital. He has sense had a surgery to correct his shunt. He is doing so great. His mites on the other hand have been a long process. We weren't able to put him on the correct medication for so long. But last week we got good news that he is now mite free after a year. So excited And looking forward to being able to neuter him.
I couldn't say enough amazing things about UC Davis. They are the reason we still have Charlie. It's such an amazing thing to see all the different kinds of Dr working together to help your animal.
Looking forward to hearing all your goods about bulldogs. They are all soooo cute
liz & Charlie

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome Liz and Charlie! Sounds like a tough first year, hopefully a much easier year ahead for you both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:welcome2: Liz and Charlie, you have had a difficult time pray it is all smooth sailing from here.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and so happy your baby is doing great now. Now we just need some picks of him. :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome4: [MENTION=12655]lizzie[/MENTION] and Charlie! Happy to have you here!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Welcome to EBN. Charlie is very lucky to have you!

Now, where are the pics??!! :sneaky2:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So happy to hear your boy is bouncing back and doing so well.... hugs to you for being a great bully Momma and taking him where he would get the best care!

:welcome3:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! I'm so glad to hear that Charlie is doing well, and we would LOVE to see some pics...

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Welcome Liz and Charlie, :meeting:
sign0016.gif
this is a new year for all of us, I Pray each and every one has a Wonderful Year 2 and 4 legged, Filled with Good Health, Love and Happiness.

OP
L

lizzie

Aug 21, 2014
Livermore, CA
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
Thank you so much everyone your all so welcoming and friendly. I will eventually get the hang of this site and be quicker at this. Here are some pic's of my Charlie Bear image.jpgimage.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.