Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome4:Hi Ed and Maximus, welcome to EBN. You'll love it on this site, lots of great information, articles and fun contests, as well as lots of great people who are always willing to answer your questions, give advice, and share their experiences and pictures. I look forward to seeing more of you and Max on here, and please share lots of pictures of your handsome guy.

OP
M

Maximus P

Jan 15, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
Thank all of you for welcoming Max and I to the website. Max has allergies and cherry eye :cry:. My vet suggested to wait and see if he experience cherry eye in both eyes to operate on him.until I am currently feeding him Royal Cannin puppy food. He does well with RC, but I am thinking about switching to Fromm.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank all of you for welcoming Max and I to the website. Max has allergies and cherry eye :cry:. My vet suggested to wait and see if he experience cherry eye in both eyes to operate on him.until I am currently feeding him Royal Cannin puppy food. He does well with RC, but I am thinking about switching to Fromm.

Your vet is right, the other eye may also come out, so it's best to wait. He's also very young so waiting until he's a little older to repair it is a good idea. If he's showing signs of allergies a food change may really help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.