dpravettone

Jul 3, 2014
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella & Not sure yet
Hello,

I'm a new member to this forum, I joined back in July, however this is my first time posting! I own two female English Bulldog pups. My Bella is 8 months old, and we just got a second female who is 8 weeks old, we have not yet chosen a name for her. Any name suggestions would be welcomed! I Also have some concerns with food, I'm hoping to get some help here. I've been feeding Fromm Grain Free, however my Bella seems to show some signs of allergies still, a lot of shedding, and some very serious stinky gas. I know the breed is known for flatuence, but the odor is just something awful. So happy to have found a group dedicated to this amazing breed!! :D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Sounds like the Fromm may not be agreeing with her- as my bulldogs have NO gas at all, we use Fromm beef Fritatta and lamb and lentil . Which one are you using? Perhaps just change the protein to a different one and see how she does.

Oh, pics would be great too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN .... congrats on you new little girl!

Which Fromm are you feeding? My girl did great on Prok and Peas, but I could not give her a few of the others as she would have runny eyes or red face

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome2:to EBN [MENTION=12298]dpravettone[/MENTION] You will love this site! People are always willing to help!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Danielle (that's my daughters name) and welcome to you and Bella and your new baby. I'm so glad you joined us on EBN. You will love this site, so many great forums, articles, and information, and many great people, who are always willing to answer your questions, give advice and share their experiences. We also feed our guys Fromm's, we were feeding Beef Frittata, but my female Blossom is allergic to chicken, salmon and now beef. We are now feeding Fromm's Lamb and Lentil with great results. I agree with others you might just have to try a few different proteins to see which one she tolerates. It's trial and error when trying to figure out which food works for your baby. You can also add a Tbsp or two of plain unsweetened yogurt to their kibble for the probiotics, which is beneficial for digestion and the immune system. Our guys used to get gas too, but since being on Fromm's and having the yogurt, they don't have any smelly gas anymore.

When I was choosing names for my Blossom, I also liked these names:

Ariel, Zoey, Bianca, Diva, Charlotte (Charlie), Scarlett, Chloe, Quinn, Petunia, Ladybug, Fallon, Willow, Tonka, Harley, Roxie, Violet, Rosebud (Rosie), and Betty Boop, or you could name her Izzy for Izzy and Bella.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site. We have had good luck with FROMM Game Bird.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online