Often overwhelmed with 2 bulldogs with 2 different personalities.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Hi guys! My name is Cheryl and I'm owned by two English Bulldogs. Vegas is 2 and 1/2 years old and was diagnosed at 10 months old with idiopathic epilepsy. He currently suffers from 1 to 2 seizures a month, but we are still working at finding the right dose of medications. He had been seizure free for 4 months and we were very hopeful that we had them under control...........then came Orion. Orion is nothing like Vegas. Vegas is a cuddler and pleaser. He likes to hang out in the kitchen and close any door that he finds open, even the fridge. Orion is always "on the go". She is 11 months old and she is trouble looking for a place to happen. She loves to wear pink (okay, we like her to wear pink) and loves to skateboard. She is very petite in every way EXCEPT attitude. She currently holds a record at our vet office.....we tried to enroll her in daycare, but she got expelled after 10 minutes. She loves to climb, jump and chew. She puts anything into her mouth......even little tree frogs. Just this weekend she came running in with a big black ant attached to the inside of her upper lip. She doesn't have time to cuddle with humans, but has a teddy bear that is bigger than her that she loves to suck on. We found this website thru facebook. Both Vegas and Orion have facebook accounts with humourous videos for viewing. Check us out.

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
They sound adorable! :) Our 3 older girls have 3 completely different personalities. Molly- the queen bee. Always wants to be with us, could care less about hanging out with the other bullies. But when she wants to play, she goes for it. Jesse is the happy girl, play snuggle and just be cute. Gets along lovingly with all humans and dogs. Mandy- the food lover. Her day revolves around what she can chew on (sticks is a preference for her), treats, and her meals.

Our two pups are totally different as well. Tidus prefers to hang out with whoever is nearby, human or dog. Not the wandering type. Definately a follower and loves a good human lap to sit in whenever he can crawl into one. Yuna is curious, seeking adventure and trouble at all times.

Funny how different, yet the same they can be! I just love that about them. Boys are usually more calm and cuddly from what I hear, so your description of your two make total sense! I hope you add an avatar to your profile too! :)

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
glad to hear you are getting those seizures in order, it must be hard to deal with, they sound like quite a pair! Probably very lucky to have u as a parent! :)

mikey'ss

Feb 13, 2010
Oxnard So.Cal.
Bulldog(s) Names
Sargent
Hi Libra & Welcome aboard, You have two very very!! adorable pups there. Sorry to hear about Vegas hopefully things get better with him. Orion sounds kinda like our baby Sargent likes to put everything in his mouth. :eek: your babies look so nice in the pictures, like they are meant for each other.

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Hello and welcome.. I too am glad that your getting the seizures under control. I think I would just die if my boy had serious problems. Sounds like you have your hands full with you little girl lol. They are just toooo sweet to get mad at lol...

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
That is hilarious the way you described their personalities! I would REALLY love to know how one would go about teaching a bully to skateboard.. I can't even get him to come into the house unless I say "treat".. uggh.. I have a bad baby bully!!! :eek: ;)

Attachments

• bacon3.jpg
    bacon3.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 118
  • bacon2.jpg
    bacon2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 121
  • bacon1.jpg
    bacon1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 121
  • 20190207_0918442.jpg
    20190207_0918442.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 116
OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
That is hilarious the way you described their personalities! I would REALLY love to know how one would go about teaching a bully to skateboard.. I can't even get him to come into the house unless I say "treat".. uggh.. I have a bad baby bully!!! :eek: ;)

Treats, treats and more treats. Orion's biological dad started when he was 4 months old. He just loved it and picked up on it and won't stop. Orion loves to get on it and as long as you pull her (leash attached to front truck) she will hang out on it while you pull her around. As for her pushing herself? I haven't figured that one out yet.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online