MClark

Jan 3, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rolo
I am so excited to be apart of this group. Hello my name is Mackenzie and I am a proud English Bulldog mom:)! Got our baby at 9 weeks he is now 2 years old as of December 12th! He was my dream dog and my husband got him for me for Valentines day in 2013. I have never been so in love!! He is spoiled, has the craziest personality and literally the best dog I have ever owned in my whole life. He is so well behaved and an absolutely AMAZING dog to travel with. My husband is in the Marines so to visit family we have to drive since we would never fly our baby or let him leave our side! We are stationed in California but originally from Texas!! I am at home visiting family and am finishing my first pregnancy here in Texas while my husband is deployed. Rolo is an only furchild so he will be a big brother to our soon to be baby boy! Rolo loves to sleep but also to play like he is still a 10 pound baby haha. I am so happy I found this group!!

Attachments

• 1613934_1383674961893155_1294314706_n.jpg
    1613934_1383674961893155_1294314706_n.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 130

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Hi! welcome! We travel with Lola by car all the time too, it's our one and only option for vacations :)

OP
MClark

MClark

Jan 3, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rolo
YES!! We take him everywhere and would never leave him at a kennel. AHA we make sure if we are not visiting family where he is allowed to stay with us in the house, we make sure we have a pet friendly hotel:)!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:EBNwelcome:@MClark We hare happy to have you and Rolo! He is a great looking boy-and will be a great big brother!!

Ad0rabull

Dec 11, 2014
Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Millie
Hi Mackenzie! Congrats on your pregnancy and :welcome2: to the forum! You will love it here. You'll find lots of great information and get to know people that are just as in love with their fur babies as you are yours :yes:

OP
MClark

MClark

Jan 3, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rolo
Thank you everyone:)! Yes I wish I knew about this group sooner but I am glad I finally found it. It is so nice being apart of a community with the same breed that can answer any questions I may come across!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello.... :welcome3: to EBN !! Rolo is one good looking boy! best of luck with your new skin-baby, hope all goes well with your delivery!

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Welcome to you and your very handsome bully!! Congrats on the pregnancy!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome!! So glad you joined us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
:smleywelcome: We are so glad you found us! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of Rolo and your new addition! We have quite a few Texas people here. Where are you located?

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Mackenzie, welcome to the site. You're going to love it here!!!!! We're all just as bulldog crazy as you are and this site is such a huge support system and wealth of knowledge. Congrats on your upcoming skin baby. Lots of Marine families and Marines here so Semper Fi and we can't wait to see more pictures!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online