Hello and meet Bella

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
They are so adorable together--you are in for some good entertainment watching them play together. I have a big male rescue dog now and had him when we brought Winnie home when she was 8 weeks old. A couple of friends came over to see Winnie and in playing with her Dave kind of crept up on Winnie like he was stalking her. Jack, my big male, got up and got between Dave and Winnie--he was really protecting her. Thanks for the great pics!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Your babies are absolutely gorgeous… I also have a boxer Roxie who is a senior at 10, and we have a bully Walter who is 11 mos. They are fantastic together, we just LOVE both breeds!!!

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
She is so precious!! Enjoy puppy time & puppy breath while it's still around! 😁😁

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Beautiful 4 legged Babies you have, they look like they are the Best of Friends.

Harley014

Jan 7, 2015
Del Rio, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley
Hi [MENTION=13485]raghu[/MENTION]!! I'm new here too! I've also been reading a lot of the posts and articles to prepare myself for Harley's arrival! I absolutely love boxers! Your Rudy looks quite a bit like my Odin (he died July of last year).

Bella is absolutely gorgeous! What a great pair! I agree, Best of Friends.

Members online

No members online now.