Newly Owned By 8 wk Pup Harley

Harley014

Jan 7, 2015
Del Rio, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley
We are new to EBN and I'm hoping this is exactly what I'm looking for! I was once a new boxer owner and joined a forum. I went from member to family along with admin assist and graphic designer for 6 yrs. ...and still friends even now.

Hoping this will be the great, friendly, informative, supportive community of friends we're looking for!

So, very new to English Bulldogs! Already madly in love!! Don't have her yet. She just turned 8 wks yesterday so it will be a few days before we're able to make the trip to go get her.

Picture we first saw that stole our hearts!!
a13477c5739f6611ab40404b606d4a71.jpg

First time we saw her... her tongue was out again!
0d9a0343863fcf2b60ad993cd91a8679.jpg

We are really looking forward to bringing her home and to our new bully family and friends! Can't wait to soak up all the great knowledge EBN has to offer!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
You found exactly what you are looking for.... a caring, support, informative faily that is obsessed about Bulldogs!

:welcome3: to EBN ..... Harley is a beauty --- congrats!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome3: You are here at the right place!! Your Harley is a cutie and we love tongue!!!ha!ha! (ahem....I'm talkin' Bulldog.:haha:)

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
WElcome to EBN!!! YOu found the right place!! Harley is beautiful!!

Ad0rabull

Dec 11, 2014
Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Millie
:welcome2: to the forum! You will love it here. And congrats on your new baby! She's soooo cute! Like Cali Doll, I also have a soft spot for white bullies so please post more pics when you get her home!

OP
H

Harley014

Jan 7, 2015
Del Rio, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!! We will definitely be posting more pics as soon as we get her in our arms!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.