Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from MO

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Brodie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hello from MO

Oh what a story! Poor girl but sounds like she is doing well and VERY lucky to have you, someone who cares tremendoulsy about her well being. It is very heart warming.
    I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. ~Gilda Radner

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bullet {booboo}
    Likes (Received)

welcome! what a story and beautiful bully! so glad you are here. hope being here finds you more info and support with your bully. it's helped me in the short time i have been here.
    Amy

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
    Likes (Received)

Welcome Cat01 and Maddie! I'm just across the river from you in Illinois! You're really going to like this forum...anything you need to know about bullies, you will find it here and if you don't find it, we will find it for you!

Doggie Boutique Owner Angelgirl's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
    Likes (Received)

Welcome!! Your Maddie is just gorgeous! Can't wait to see more pictures of her! Bullies are the biggest clowns! We have a Boston with degenerative disc disease and loses his back legs every so often. They put him on prednisone and he comes around again, but like you I hate giving it to him and wish there was a better alternative. He's been awesome this last year and runs around like a nut. I often think he's misdiagnosed...but they just look at me like "you aren't a vet".You will find a ton of support here and lots of laughs!
    "A bulldog is like a potato chip, you can never have just one"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads