Newbie to the Bully world

RUFIOSMOM

Jan 27, 2011
Thornton, Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufio
Hello I recieved the best Christmas present ever this year which was my first English bull dog! I am the proud owner Rufio who is now 17 weeks! I have been around dogs my whole life but have never head this breed so I am hoping to learn and share with all of you! So far he has been a blast! I look forward to making some friends!

Gene_the demon

Oct 22, 2010
El Paso, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Gene "The Demon"
Welcome! hope to see pictures of Rufio soon! I would suggest searching a lot of info around the site and im sure you will learn a lot about bulldogs. i think bulldogs are up there with real babies when it comes to maintenance. lol

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome, welcome welcome....this is the perfect place for you! You will love going through all the posts to learn even more about your Bully Pup. You will get to learn what to expect while he is growing. You will soon be addicted. Become a 4 paw member and even get more perks to this site. We are one big happy family.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome [MENTION=1775]RUFIOSMOM[/MENTION], Wow a new baby, congratulations, you will find everything you need here. You are going to love it here we are all a big family with one thing in common our bully's, I want to see pics of your baby soon!! You will make many friends and you will become part of our unique family. Only a bully lover understand another bully lover! again Welcome and let's see some pics of your baby!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome, and congratulations to you! We are very happy to have you here, and go ahead and post a new thread anytime you have an unanswered question. We love helping each other out, that is what it's all about! (Hey I rhymed!! :p)

If you love to take pictures of your bully, check out the photo of the month contest. Over $100 in prizes to the winner! And also check out the number one most important thing you will ever do for your bully, and that is choosing the right food. (well that and hugs and kisses! :heart:) Click to see the dog food ratings.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Welcome! So glad you found us! This is perfect place to learn all about your new pup! I have had dogs all my life, but I got my first Bully in July of '10. Luckily I discovered this site right after I brought her home. I LOVE this site! All the members and their Bullies are the BEST! Ask questions, post pics of your baby, make friends, you'll be addicted before you know it!

L

Lucy-licious

Welcome! So glad you found us! This is perfect place to learn all about your new pup! I have had dogs all my life, but I got my first Bully in July of '10. Luckily I discovered this site right after I brought her home. I LOVE this site! All the members and their Bullies are the BEST! Ask questions, post pics of your baby, make friends, you'll be addicted before you know it!

Cant say it better so i'll steal [MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] 's. Welcome :up:

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Welcome! They are amazing and I nevere thought I would get this attached to a 4 legged animal but I am head over heels in love with my 2 bullies. They complete our family! Again, welcome you going to love it here and hey.....where are some pics! We would love to see Rufio.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome and yes we need pics please! :) What a great xmas gift, jealous!!! You will learn a ton here and hopefully share your experiences as well.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
What a fantastic Christmas present!!! :up:

Welcome to the both of you, and I can't really add any more thatn what everybody else has put before me. I would definitely say the most important thing right now is to start researching the food you feed your bully. Go to the dog food ratings link and that should really help you - I was ashamed and astounded to find out that the food I had Maggie on was a 1* rated food, and the change in her has been fantastic since I changed her to Fromm and now our puppy, Daddy, is on the same food.

Other than that all I can say is ............PICS PLEASE!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome [MENTION=1775]RUFIOSMOM[/MENTION]! Santa was so great to you! Did you happen to name him after a character from the movie 'Hook'? I remember one of the leader 'kid' has the same name.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.