Hi All, new to EBN so just making a quick intro.

Stinkyjinx

Dec 30, 2014
Pembrokeshire, UK
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Jinx
Hi All,

just joined EBN as we have recently become proudly owned by a bulldog:beerparty: Jinx (otherwise known as stinkyjinx) is now 20 weeks and came into our lives when she was 12 weeks. I have never wanted a Bulldog due the initial cost of purchasing one and as I've heard so many horror stories about the health problems. My husband however is a different matter and it's been is dream for years to have one. After losing our GSD in the summer I gave in and started researching breeders etc and eventually found Jinx. My life changed forever the day I met her!

I have to admit to being quite nervous about bringing her into our home as we have a 7yr old male Northern Inuit, who is very placid and loving but does like to play rough with other dogs and I was scared he would hurt her. How wrong could I be!!!! They have been the best of friends from the first night and she gives probably far worse than she gets lol!!!

She he is the most loving little dog I have ever met in my life and that's saying something as my Inuit is my absolute shadow and protector, but Jinx, while being a little cautious at first with strangers is equally as loving to them as she is to us and that's a welcome change from the bigger breeds. Having said that she is fiercely protective bless her.

I'm somewhat overwhelmed by how I feel about this little bundle in such a short time:)

I think it's a blessing having had large, dominant breeds as training her has been relatively easy, although she is extremely stubborn! Typical female though eh? And I am far more stubborn than she will ever be!

anyway, my name is Claire and I hope to be a member for a very long time and add to my bulldog family shortly as I now can't imagine having any other breed.

xx

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Yup, you are done. Once you experience the love and loyalty of a Bulldog, there isn't any going back. Welcome to EBN. This is the place to be for all questions you may have concerning your baby. At least one of us has been through whatever issue it is you may have so it is nice to come on and have your fears or concerns addressed right away. I would love to see pics of Jinx. Pics here are a requirement! (not really, we just love to see them)!

Bella and Dozers Dad

Community Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
Welcome to EBN Claire and Jinx,hope you enjoy your self here.Thats awesome your two are getting along with each other as it makes life with them so much easier.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! If you have any questions please ask away… we are here to help!!! ;)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome2: You are in the right place for questions,friends and sometimes lunacy!!!:jumpdance:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great intro... Ms. Jinx sure is a beauty!

:welcome3: to EBN!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank all. How do I put pics of madam up plz? X

Welcome! In the reply box on the editor there is a little square that resembles a photograph of a landscape. Click it and it will open a window to add photos.

ellie67

Dec 15, 2014
Country
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
:welcome:from Buster[SUB][/SUB]
[SUB][/SUB]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 114