Howdy! New member from Texas...

Swanny

Jan 26, 2011
Well, recently adopted a 2 year old Bully. So far, I have more issues then I know what to do with, so I am looking for help and utilizing as many resources as possible. I have so very many questions to ask...

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Ask away... there is at least one of us that has not been there done that.... probably several! Welcome to this site you are going to love it and get great information for all the questions you may have. So start asking and Please post a picture of your 2 year old, we love pictures.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hi [MENTION=1768]Swanny[/MENTION] again ... cos I believe I said hello earlier ... but you can never have too many greetings!! :up:

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Hello [MENTION=1768]Swanny[/MENTION] ... what part of Texas are you from?

L

Lucy-licious

Hello and welcome to EBN hope all your questions can be answered and your worries aleviated :)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Search your way through the posts, Post questions all you want, that is what we are all here for....SUPPORT. Welcome to the family and Thank You for adopting!

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Welcome to the forums!
We are glad you are here. Whatever
questions you have I'm sure that
someone on here can give you some
advise on it.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome! :D Please ask any questions you may have. Bullys are a special breed and create many questions and we have all been there I am sure. Dont be shy and please share pics.

Most Reactions