My little Boss

hairco

Dec 28, 2014
Country
American
Bulldog(s) Names
Boss Hog
Hi my name is Jeanette and I just got my first English Bulldog puppy & I just love him to death. I got him at 5 weeks old. I know right. The lady brought him to me & said the mother had no milk so I will be asking a lot of question.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 105

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:nice2meetu:Welcome! He is so tiny and cute! So young to be away from his mama-now you are his mama! I love his name, too. It may not fit him now-but it will! Best of luck with your baby.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
What a little cutie!!! Sad he had to be taken from his Mom so early. I'm sure you'll find all the help you need here. Welcome to the site.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
so so tiny... precious little Boss! :welcome3: to EBN .... ask away what ever you need to, some one will have insight, experience or suggestions to help you along the way

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I got one of my past bullies, Rosie, when she was 5 weeks. I knew it was too early, but if I hadn't taken her, someone would have taken her the following day. I had two boxers to help me with her. I took her outside every 30 minutes to tinkle, also when she woke up, after eating and after vigorous play. I didn't give her the chance to have an accident in the house. She was potty trained in 3 weeks and only had one accident in our bed one night. She was amazing! Of course, having the other dogs was a big help and I used the crate during the day. I know all bullies aren't so easy to house train, but I have had 3 that were (not including my current bully, Winnie!). Good luck with her, she's adorable! Welcome to EBN!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.