Yup, I'm THAT Guy...Bullie Owner She Goes By The Name Of Perscilla

am23g23

Dec 27, 2014
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Perscilla
Hello everyone, I want to introduce myself as Adam and my beloved bulldog is Perscilla. You should be able to see her in my profile picture. I have never joined a forum, this is my first one. I was looking around and saw some great information, and I love my bully so I joined.

Let me tell you how I became to own her. First, I fell in love at first site, and bought her from a puppy shop! First mistake! Perscilla ended up having MANGE!! We treated her with Ivermectin and luckily it completely cured, and I hope it does forever! The puppy store asked if I wanted a full refund for her (after paying a hefty price) but I could not part ways, there is no way I could give her back. So I kept her, and they agreed to pay medical bills associated with the Mange for the first year of her life (She just turned 1 this past October). She is doing great as of now!

I am actually looking to find another english bully :) I can't wait to give her a little sister! Well that's my story. Nice meeting everyone! IMG_1276.jpg

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
She's beautiful and a lucky bully to land in your home, GOD bless y'all!
Welcome to EBN, a wonderful place filled with fabulous people, like family here :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Isn't she adorable!!? Welcome and glad you signed up!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Your baby Perscillia is adorable…

OP
A

am23g23

Dec 27, 2014
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Perscilla
Thank you everyone for the love! Much appreciated, any bully questions I will look forward to seeing what everyone has to say!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and so happy you found us. Your baby is a beauty, and looking forward in seeing more pics of her.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome:to EBN! Perscill wS LUCKY to find you! She is a cutie.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi Adam and welcome to you and Perscilla. So glad you found us. Perscilla is adorable, looking forward to seeing more of you and her on this site.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Welcome to EBN:) and don't worry about your "puppy shop" mistake, I've made plenty of mistakes and still do:ashamed: That's why we're all here, to learn from each other and have fun:w00t: She's adorable<3

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a beauty! :welcome3: to EBN

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.