I'm buying my first English Bulldog, i hope

JoenJoey

Dec 26, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Joey
I have been looking for over a year for a breeder in my area. (NW Florida) they always want 3-4k for a puppy.
I just came across a site on line called

They sell full blooded bullies for $500 and ship them for $300. Right now they have a special with no shipping costs.

Is anyone familiar with this group of folks?

Thanks for your help
Joe

Last edited by a moderator:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, I have not heard of this breeder before, but I would be very leery about sending money to them and not seeing the puppies first. There are so many scams out there where you send money and then there is no delivery of a puppy. Have you researched the site, or talked to anyone on the phone? It may be legit, but I would be very careful. I hope it is a legit breeder and you get your puppy. Please keep us posted

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I'm sorry, but these pups, as adorable they look, are most probably from a puppy mill. There is no chance, that you could get a well bred, full blooded bullie for 500 dollars. Please don't buy from the internet without seeing the place where they're born and without seeing their parents. You may end up spending many times over the money for vet bills and your heart will break. Unfortunately high price is not a health guarantee eather. Don't only look at the price, really check out the breeder, get recommendations, talk to their vet, etc....
And even then, if you find the perfect legit breeder and the perfect pup, remember you're buying a living being and there's never a guarantee. You have to be prepared for it to get sick too and have money to spend for vet bills, even if you have an insurance (which I highly recommend).

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi and welcome to EBN. ..... sorry, forum rules do not allow breeder names or links to thier sites so I had to remove them from your post.

However, I totally agree with Riikka -- this is a scam and you will be out money or get a very sick baby. It i stating full grown the pup will weight betweeen 20-30 pounds? And, 500$ with free shipping? sorry, just do not see it exisiting.
Do your research for a great breeder or look into a rescue... either way Bulldogs are a very high maintenance expensive breed, be ready to have pet insurance or a saving account just to address the potential health issues that naturally come with them, even when they are in great shape from a good breeder.

Best of luck in your search

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
That is a scam, if I've ever heard one. On our local sale site, a breeder just posted that someone had stolen photos off their site, and are using those photos for a false
ad selling cheap EBd'S! Buyer beware. If it sounds to good to be true..........it ain't true!! beware.jpg

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
Don't deal with anyone if you can't actually meet the dog first. Why would you? You should establish a relationship with any breeder or seller or agency before you get your EBD.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
The best way to get a great bully and not spend a lot of money is to check out rescue dogs. They may already be housebroken--another benefit! There are thousands of good dogs available whose owners have moved or can't afford a dog. There is a reason good breeders charge what they do for their puppies. This sounds like a scam to me.

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Scam, scam, scam! When I started looking for a bully puppy I kept running into scammers. I didn't get looped I. But learned a lot. Find a breeder and build a relationship.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.