Finally an introduction

ahnotty

Sep 12, 2014
Arizone
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tebow
Ive been lurking here for a few months, soaking in as much info as i could. Tomorrow is the big day for me. My puppy will be flying into phx all the way from Florida. He arrives at 8:38 pm. Ive already named him Tebow. So excited to finaly meet him. I will try to get some pictures uploaded of him as soon as i can. Looking forward to the shared stories and continuing to learn from you all

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Congratulations on your new baby Tebow, do not forget to send us pictures of your Baby Tebow:baby:

OP
A

ahnotty

Sep 12, 2014
Arizone
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tebow
Looks like i wont be getting him until Sunday sometime. The breeder was unable to get him in to get microchipped so shes doing that today and rescheduling delivery for tomorrow. Kinda bummed but im sure i can survive one more day

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Oh, you must be so excited! What a fantastic gift to yourself!!! :congrats::welcome:and pictures!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN and the WONDERFUL world of Bulldogs!

OP
A

ahnotty

Sep 12, 2014
Arizone
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tebow
1419303836549.jpg1419303692148.jpg

Been trying to upload some pics from my phone and tablet with no luck but i can take real time photos and upload them. Ill have to upload them to my computer to share. Anyway, thus is Tebow. Hes Gorgeous and a lover and full of energy. I am definitely in love :)

Last edited:
OP
A

ahnotty

Sep 12, 2014
Arizone
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tebow
Lol sorry, didnt even think about that when taking the pic. He was in my lap and i took the pic from the front camera. Been taking my long sleeve shirts off in the house because he wants to play tug-o-war with my sleeves.
Took him to the vet yesterday and he got a clean bill of health, so far :) hes definitly getting alot of attention everywhere we go. Not to mention one of the guys in my apartment complex saw me outside with him and came over to pet him. He commented that hes gonna steal him. I dont know if somehow thats supposed to be a compliment but i didnt see it that way.

Ive forgotten how challenging a puppy can be, practicly having to move and rearrange things that he wants to chew on. Then theres the potty training. Taking him out every two hours isnt enough and im still learning his cues when hes getting ready to go. Im used to my female Boston Terrier who squats when she pees. He stands but arches forward a tiny bit. He even poops standing up. Reminds me of a horse lol

Ill try later on today to upload some better pics of Tebow

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Congrats on your new baby!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of being owned by a bulldog!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
What a cutie!! Congratulation!! I love your user name!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.