meriah20

Dec 17, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
Hi Everyone,

My name is Meriah and I am from Ohio. I am the owner (4th day matter of fact) of a 10 month old male English bulldog. He is white and tan and about 65 pounds. His name is Brutus. I am new to all of this and would love any advice that anyone would like to share. I am not sure what to expect. I have been hesitant to get a dog due to being away at work during the day so while I have welcomed him to my home, I am on a short vacation but going back in a day or so and very nervous about it. He has been great so far. Definitely a lover. And loves to follow me everywhere!

Again, Any advice is super and greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:nice2meetu:Welcome to EBN! Everyone will be willing to help! Do you know this boy's history? Do you have a crate for him? There are several other Brutus' here, too!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:welcome3: to EBN Meriah and Brutus.

You have come to the right place to find out everything to do with Bulldogs.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hi there! Don't be nervous, he will likely be excited to see you! A great place to read up on the breed is just reading on here, but also the FAQ forum and the bulldog information links at the top navigation bar have tons of great info for new owners as well as experienced ones :up:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome to EBN! I ahve a Brutus as well and love his bad little butt to death. How long is your work day? If it's longer than 8hrs can someone come during the day and let him out to potty? When mine were little, I would go home during my lunch to let them potty.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
WELCOME!!!!! youve found the best place ever!!! :w00t:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN .... did you adopt from a rescue? He is a handsome fella

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
sign0016.gif
to EBN.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
my best advice to you is to love your bulldog today like there's no tomorrow. :EBNwelcome:

Tuneybuster

Oct 7, 2014
Hi & welcome! If you do not have any previous experience with bulldogs, may I suggest toy getting the "Bulldogs for Dummies" book. This will give you a lot of information about the breed. Bullies are a unique breed. There is no other like them. They are the BEST! Congratulations on your new family member.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online