YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
Hey All!

I am writing prematurely from Arlington, VA as I prepare to embark down the journey of hopefully adopting an English Bulldog.

I am jumping the gun a bit, as it's not yet a member of our family, however, we expect to finish up the process by Christmas. I stumbled upon this site/forum after reading a little bit about the raw diet pros and cons. I am also an avid saltwater enthusiast, and receiving much of my knowledge in that department through forums and others that have either been there before and can share their experience!

I look forward to joining what I'm sure is a great community!

Cheers!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! I was born and raised in Arlington… small world eh?!! Lol

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and good luck with your adoption process. Bless you for adopting a bully and giving them a second chance to a fur-ever loving home. Looking forward in seeing pics of your new bully.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
:smileywelcome: We are glad you joined us! Congrats on your upcoming new family member! We adopted Mabel from a rescue almost two years ago and have never regretted our decision!

OP
YHSublime

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
Welcome to the site and good luck with your adoption process. Bless you for adopting a bully and giving them a second chance to a fur-ever loving home. Looking forward in seeing pics of your new bully.

I am eager to get him home, we just finished up our home visit, and their timeline is before Christmas if all goes well. The foster family is finding that he is getting attached, and so are they, so the sooner the better! Can't wait to share some pictures!

:smileywelcome: We are glad you joined us! Congrats on your upcoming new family member! We adopted Mabel from a rescue almost two years ago and have never regretted our decision!

I looked into buying, but there were an astounding number of EBDs looking for forever homes, I couldn't in good conscience, buy.

Thank you both for the welcome!

boxorox

Jul 2, 2014
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
I looked into buying, but there were an astounding number of EBDs looking for forever homes, I couldn't in good conscience, buy.

Thank you both for the welcome!

Awesome! I have never met a bully I didn't like. It's a good thing I don't live closer to one of the bigger rescue centers...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN so happy you found us and joined!

Best of luck with your adoption... look forward to pictures

OP
YHSublime

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
Well, Taco joined us last night!

c667e4983f48c4740760cd5e141ef85f.jpg

My wife sent me this while I was at work today, this is the quietest he's been since we have picked him up. For a "5 year old dog" he has unlimited energy.

b4adc3ce19d45f5eff9e2ce7f2690f9b.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a handsome boy... Congrats!

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
So cute!! I'm right around the way from you in Falls Church. When the weather warms back up us EB owners in the DMV are planning another meet up. You should definitely join us.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.