howdy guys from NC...we are new here and would like to introduce ourselves

May 18, 2010
NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Griffin, Gracie, and Sugar
I am Deborah and have three english bullies: Griffin 8 yrs, Gracie 6 yrs, and Sugar 9 yrs...we call NC home, my hubby retired from the US Army...Griff and Gracie are Therapy Dogs and visit the nursing homes and hospitals...Sugar is our deaf rescue...they all do Avanti greeting cards... hope to chat with you and share the love of this breed with you guys...don't know how to post any pics....:)

Thanks
Hugs
Deborah & the NC gang

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
OP
D
May 18, 2010
NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Griffin, Gracie, and Sugar
thanks...I just read the instructions on photos and did a small album...now how do I do a profile pic???

Attachments

• Photo1343.jpg
    Photo1343.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 101

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
thanks...I just read the instructions on photos and did a small album...now how do I do a profile pic???

Go to "settings" at the top of the forums on the right. Don't forget an Avatar! :) Avatar is what shows up with your posts. Right now you do not have one. Check out "Bulldog"'s tutorials he did today. All kinds of information even some of our oldest members probably don't know about :D

Mugzilla

Mar 24, 2010
southern bell
Bulldog(s) Names
www.myspace.com/queenlatillyjo
hey there! welcome to all of you. i am envious of your therapy dogs :) i'm hoping my guy passes his CGC in the near future!

i have a special place in my heart for deaf dogs and people. good for you! i'm really glad you found us. i hope you and your crew enjoy it here!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.