BuckeyeBullyMama

Dec 6, 2014
Ohio
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Cady
Hello all! I've been a long time lurker and decided it's time to join. A little about my Bully family. & our "story" ...We fell in love with the breed about 12 years ago when our good friends brought their second Bulldog home. About 2 years ago after losing our beloved Boxer of 13 years, we decided it was time for an English Bulldog. After doing lots of research we brought Cooper home this past January, our family was complete! Sadly, at 9 months old after suffering a sudden onset of cluster seizures and being unresponsive to treatment, we lost Coop. Just a month before the seizures Cooper had also suffered a urethral prolapse. We were devastated! Once you love a Bulldog, life without a Bulldog just isn't an option (I've been a lurker, I know you all here @ EBN. know what I mean)! About 3 weeks ago we brought our sweet "Cady Girl" home and all seems right in the world again! I'm excited to become an official part of the EBN community and looking forward to learning more from everyone. I also hope that I can help others with my Bulldog experiences as well.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN.!

so sorry for the loses of you two babies, 13 yrs is a lot of boxer love! Poor Coop... So glad you got to love him for the time he was with you..... Bullies are addicting.

looking forward to pictures of Cady

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome to EBN, glad you joined us! Looking forward to meeting Cady.

So sorry for your losses, I wish we could've been there to support you through your pain and grief. :(

OP
BuckeyeBullyMama

BuckeyeBullyMama

Dec 6, 2014
Ohio
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Cady
Thanks for the welcome! Here's my first attempt at some Christmas photos with Cady. She really didn't seem to mind the dress. She loves being a "pretty girl"!
Cady Xmas1.JPGCady Xmas2.JPG

And RIP Cooper 12/10/13-9/27/14
Coop.JPG

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:nice2meetu:Welcome! So sorry of your loss of your beautiful Cooper. Just know that all of us have had many loves and losses , and we understand.
You baby Cady is a sweetheart! She looks so cute in her Santa dress, like such a little lady! Yet her eyes say"you know, I'm going to take a bite out of that tree"!ha!ha!:yes:She was definitely considering it!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:welcome3: to EBN so good you finally took the leap and joined us here.

I am so very sorry for the Loss of Cooper he was a very handsome looking boy and reminds me of Buster [MENTION=6717]dolphin[/MENTION]

Cady Girl is a pretty girl and love her dress.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and so happy you decided to join our family. Your baby is a beauty and so sorry for the loss of your handsome Cooper. I am curious as to which heart worm preventative you are using. If it's Trifexis, please throw it away because it is very bad.

OP
BuckeyeBullyMama

BuckeyeBullyMama

Dec 6, 2014
Ohio
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Cady
Davidh-we use Sentinel. I've heard bad things about Trifexus too, my mom's Yorkie was on it for a dose or two and her vet discontinued it abruptly.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.