So excited to be here!!

kdlaydee

Jan 19, 2011
Tampa, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Roscoe
Hi Bully Lovers,
My name is Lindsay from Tampa, FL and I just adopted a 6 yr old male bully from Florida English Bulldog Rescue named Roscoe. This is my first bulldog, and he is the bestest!! I am so happy to find this website. I just joined and already I have learned so much! Looking forward to getting to know everyone, and thanks for letting us be a part of the pack!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Hey Lindsay.... A big WELCOME and glad to have you here. We have another member from that general area who has been looking for someone with a bully in her area. Hope you two connect. We love pix here so hope you post LOTS! :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome [MENTION=1736]kdlaydee[/MENTION] so glad to see you! FEBR is a great organization and they save so many bulldogs. I am so glad he was adopted by you, sounds like you are a wonderful mommie! :luv:

We would love to see pictures, I hope you will share. I looked to see if he was listed on our site in FEBR's adoptable bullies but I did not see him. And you must occasionally provide videos for [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] and [MENTION=676]mammyglicks[/MENTION] otherwise they go into cuteness withdrawels, and we don't want them to hurt themselves! :lol:

Check out the photo of the month contest and dog food ratings, and you can also earn bully bucks to donate to FEBR if you want to!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Welcome to the board!!! So happy you got your bully. And yes please post pics otherwise you'll be badgered until you do. :p

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Hi and Welcome to the site! It is the best!! I have learned so much and gained a second family! Cant wait to see some pics!

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
welcome! i am new here too and i feel so at home and learning tons of fun stuff (and important too) about english bullies. :w00t:

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Yay!!! Another adoptee!!! I'm so happy, I could jump!!! I can't wait to see your new bullie!!!:w00t:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Welcome Lindsay and Roscoe! So glad you joined us. This is the best Bully site there is! You will learn so much about Bullies. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. You'll get lots of great advise.

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
[MENTION=1736]kdlaydee[/MENTION] Welcome to the forums!!
We are so glad you are here. It is a
great place to learn about your new
Bullie and to meet great people.

Can't wait to see pictures of you
new addition.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to another Floridian. I am so glad to hear you got a wonderful newly adopted best friend. I think it is just great that you have found us! You will have a blast posting and reading. We are like one big happy family. I am in the Jax area but we do have another member from the Tampa zone.

Again Welcome

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome Lindsay and Roscoe... I'm very happy you decided to join us :up:

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Welcome! As you can tell it is a great place to visit! I have visited other sites in the past but this is the best place and you feel at home and not afraid to ask questions, post comments, etc. Again, welcome! Can't wait to see some pics!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.