Coming soon

TexasBully

Nov 24, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
So I found out today that my wife got me an English Bulldog for Christmas, so here is Winston. He is 5 weeks old so still at home with momma. I've been wanting an English Bulldog for quite a while so this was a great surprise. He supposedly has great bloodlines and I have breeding rights vs him being neutered :D

10470782_10152395564611502_3874040761299508703_n.jpg

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
that is one lovely creature of God you have there.

Post more pics. We like pictures around here. Also, shoot any questions you might have. A lot of very knowledgeable folks in this site.

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Wow what an incredible wife it is going to be hard to top that gift Winston is going to bring you both so much joy Congrats

OP
T

TexasBully

Nov 24, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
I plan to do a lot of reading before he comes home, I'm sure I will come up with some questions. For now that's the only picture I have, wife sent me that one while I was working at a youth roughstock school this weekend, then told me today that he was mine. I figured she was just sending me a cute picture yesterday :)

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Congrats! Winston will be the love of your life.

zamboni

Nov 16, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
zamboni
My wife got me one for christmas also ice been wanting one for along time ive been counting down the days

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
What a great gift!! Winston is adorable!! Do lot's of reading here on the site, you pretty much will find anything you are looking for. If not just ask, one of us had been there and done that!!! Congratulations!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
There are two wives about to become jealous of the dog!! Congratulations, to you both.:coolthumb:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
What an awesome Christmas present! I see a beautiful relationship starting here!
Welcome to EBN, Read up there's so much great information and friendly people willing to help!

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Here's some Professional Advice. For Christmas tell your wife how much you love her and appreciate you puppy present. Tell her it isn't really fair with "Your Puppy". Tell her you have found this website and everyone recommends that you want your wife to get as much love with the new pup as you do. In order to make it happen she needs to let the pup out the first six months. It's the breed and motherly love a man cannot give. Try it out. You know how dingy women are besides you have nothing to lose. Good luck and Welcome aboard...Ralphie

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.