Hello, I'm a new member.

Terry

Jan 16, 2011
Central Valley, California
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubbles
Hello, my name is Terry and I'm a new member, I live in Clovis Ca. I have one female bulldog named Bubbles that is just over a year old. I love my baby and had no idea that I could have so much love and such a deep bond with her. So far I have really enjoyed EBNF. :heart:

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Welcome to the forums!! We are so glad you are here.
Can't wait to see pictures of Bubbles.!

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome! Can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl! Bullies are the best! :up:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I love the name Bubbles. How did you come to name her that? I have 2 bullies. Vegas is 3 and 1/2 and the love of my life (in the 4 legged sense) and Orion is a little over a year and a half and she is the biggest PITA in the world..but I love her dearly also ( I say this as she starts a scuffle with Vegas because he got too close to the fire place)
*sigh*
Welcome to the website. Hope to see videos :up: and photos :up: of your baby girl. Don't forget to enter into Feb photo contest. There are great prizes being awarded.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hi Terry! Welcome to the forum and to the 4 paw members! Glad you joined both :)

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
Yes welcome! Glad u r a member and a 4paw member as well can't wait to see pics of bubbles. My name
Is crystal I live n Texas and have 2 bulldogs one girl and one boy. And I know wat u mean I love my babies to death! My boy is a year
Old and his name is spike. My lil girl is 4 months old and
Her name is sparkles! Please
Post pics & again welcome to EBN!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome Terry, You are at the right place, we are all bulldog fanatics! I can't wait to see pictures of your Bubbles.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Looking forward to pics of Bubbles too. I love her name!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome Terry, I hope you enjoy the site. Feel free to join in any of the conversations . :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome!!! Yes join any conversations and ask any questions you may have. Dont be shy we are a nice bully family here. ;) Cant wait to see pics of your baby, I too love the name.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Hi and Welcome to the site, it is the very best! We are a big family here! I cant wait to see some pics! I have an almost 2 year old girl named Silva! She is my :heart:!

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Hi!!! I, too, love the name Bubbles!!! Very cute!! I have 3 different types of bulldog breeds: LeRoy is an American Bulldog, CHina is an english bulldog crossed with Black Lab and Norman is an english bulldog. I also foster French Bulldogs!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.