Hi Y'all!

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I am a new member and I have a 5 month old bully named Winnie. My husband and I have had three other Bulldogs during the last 30 years and really love them. Hubby's retired and I'm at home full time and we decided we wanted one more bulldog puppy. Yikes! What was I thinking?!? Of course she's fun and cute, but you forget all the work involved with little puppies! She ate us alive the first 6 weeks, biting hands, arms and feet constantly. And unlike my previous 3 bully puppies who house trained in about a week, she's been difficult (she's almost there though). Now that she's 5 months old, she's a total love bug--she no longer bites, loves to sleep in my lap and cuddled up in bed at night. Well, we are totally in love with her, love her quirky personality. I'm glad to be a member here--I love bulldog people!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 153

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome4: Winnie is a cutie!! Happy to meet you all!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya: Donna..... :welcome3: to EBN, so happy you found us and joined. Winnie is a cutie pie!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! When our Bella had her liter we named one of the pups Winnie… she was one of my absolutely favs!!! I just LOVE that name...

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
I love her. Winnie. Let's see some more pictures. Great name!!!

OP
Donnam

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Thanks, Tracey. My maiden name is Winn and Winnie is kind of a traditional dog name in our family. I haven't had one (a Winnie) since I was a year old! It never occurred to me that people would think it's the feminine form of Winston which seems to be a popular bulldog name. I love the name too.

OP
Donnam

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Thanks for the welcome y'all! I actually tried to upload some more pics, but I could only get one to upload. I'll try again.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.