Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Guy currently in Afghanistan

Bulldog(s) Names
    Biggie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New Guy currently in Afghanistan

Quote Originally Posted by Telly03 View Post
    With all these Bully addicts here begging for pics, there is no such thing as "too many" I like that your Breeder is taking the time to get these updates to you, that's awesome. I also love the pic oh him snoozing with his litter mates... too cute, love the belly
    Yeah, I am really very, very greatful the breeder is being so great with us. She's made a lot of effort to help us out. It's our first time going through a breeder as all of my previous pups have been shelter babies, and has been incredibly accomodating. That littermate pic has got to be about the cutest thing in the world! lol

Lucy-licious

Cuteness overload ur boy is just gorgeous xx

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Brodie
    Likes (Received)

OMG they are all precious but your boy is MOST precious! Congrats!
    I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. ~Gilda Radner

Bulldog(s) Names
    Biggie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucylambchop View Post
    Cuteness overload ur boy is just gorgeous xx
    I warned you!!! Lol. I'm still gushing over that pic!

Quote Originally Posted by 2bulliefamily View Post
    OMG they are all precious but your boy is MOST precious! Congrats!
    You know, my thoughts exactly! I don't know if it's just the biased me, but I really do think he's the cutest! lol.

Alright, she sent another picture. Prepare yourselve's, this could get serious... lol

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

OMG, this photo is amazing. I love Belly Shots. He is so darn cute and I am so excited for you. What a wonderful gift to come home to after such a demanding job you do.

Always with me

Bulldog(s) Names
    Hudson
    Likes (Received)

Thanks for sharing all your pictures - welcome and congratulations, since I haven't gotten that in yet. And of course THANK YOU SO MUCH for your service!!! As everyone else, looking forward to more pictures and news of your safe arrival home!

Lucy-licious

all i can say is WOW

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by FridayGt View Post
    I warned you!!! Lol. I'm still gushing over that pic!

Alright, she sent another picture. Prepare yourselve's, this could get serious... lol

Oh my ... now that is serious cuteness overload. I love the way he's using that special Ninja trick of pretending he's asleep when actually he's a raw bundle of tensed energy waiting to make his Ninja stealth attack!

Welcome!! And YES my favorite name is Ninja .. it's the irony of Ninja and a snoring, farting, eating, sleeping bulldog that gets me!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Biggie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bella'sMom View Post
    OMG, this photo is amazing. I love Belly Shots. He is so darn cute and I am so excited for you. What a wonderful gift to come home to after such a demanding job you do.
    Yes! I'm so freaking excited, and I really think this is the cutest dang picture yet! lol. His eyed should be open by now, so hopefully I'll have some more pictures soon.

Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post
    Oh my ... now that is serious cuteness overload. I love the way he's using that special Ninja trick of pretending he's asleep when actually he's a raw bundle of tensed energy waiting to make his Ninja stealth attack!

Welcome!! And YES my favorite name is Ninja .. it's the irony of Ninja and a snoring, farting, eating, sleeping bulldog that gets me!
    Hahaha, that's what I loved about that name! We'll see though, we've got to meet the little fella first and get an idea of his personality before we pick the name. The Lady of the house will be going to visit next weekend again, but he'll only be about 3 1/2 weeks old, so not much personality by then.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

I am late checking back here but oh my gosh I LOVE that belly shot too!!!! You must be beside yourself just waiting!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Biggie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cali~jenn View Post
    I am late checking back here but oh my gosh I LOVE that belly shot too!!!! You must be beside yourself just waiting!
    Yes!!! The anticipation is killing me. I think it's just the combination of everything I'm waiting on. I always try to plan things to look forward to for when I get home from deployments. Last year was a cruise and a car. This year, a quiet little B&B trip, crazy surprise for my Lady and an adorable smushy poonum puppy... lol.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads