ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Your bullies are gorgeous...

OP
SPChildsBulldogs

SPChildsBulldogs

Nov 4, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy (8) Ozzy (7) and their daughter Lucy (4)
Thanks everyone. Still waiting on lab results. ..uggg..... Well I'll be up all night with my baby Izzy. In about the middle of her incision (a lot of pressure at this area from the swelling) looks like it has busted open.... We were in the kitchen and I noticed blood drops everywhere. Checked her out and sure enough she was bleeding. Seems like the swelling went down. I hate the bleeding stopped. So now I'm gonna stay up with her to make sure she stays laying down. Cause when she gets up to walk it starts weeping and bleeding again. As long as I have the bleeding stopped we can head to the vet 1st thing in the AM...Thats my plan at the moment, however if it starts again, I will be calling the On call vet and heading there tonight. She has stiches and staples in her too not sure how it happened because she really can't reach that area. I'm wondering if it popped because of the pressure from the swelling. Today is 6 going on 7 since she had the surgery...Poor girl......Coffee be my friend tonight, I'm gonna need you.....

OP
SPChildsBulldogs

SPChildsBulldogs

Nov 4, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well Izzy had to have surgery again. It popped open from pressure. She's going good.. Just trying to get her to heal up...... Great News... Her tumor results are in and it's Benign...... Go happy, and such a weight off my shoulders.

OP
SPChildsBulldogs

SPChildsBulldogs

Nov 4, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wow should have proof read last post before sending lol. Darn auto correct....

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3: Hi Pam, and welcome to EBN to you and your babies. You will love it on this site, lots of great Information and lots of great people who are always willing to answer your questions, give you advice and share their experiences. I hope to see more of you and your babies on here, and please share lots of pictures. I hope Izzy's test results come back with good news. Sending love, hugs and prayers your way.

OP
SPChildsBulldogs

SPChildsBulldogs

Nov 4, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION].. Thank you and Izzys results came back benign...

OP
SPChildsBulldogs

SPChildsBulldogs

Nov 4, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks, now waiting and hoping she will heal the 2nd time around.... At least a whole lot less swelling this time.....

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Welcome to EBN,
sign0016.gif
Your 3 Precious Babies are Just Beautiful. I am so Happy that Izzy's results are benign, I am doing a Happy Dance.
happy%20dance.gif
Thank God For This. Love and Best Wishes to You and Your 3 Babies

OP
SPChildsBulldogs

SPChildsBulldogs

Nov 4, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you @myotis... Yesterday at the Vets that's exactly what I did, but it was downsized a little when she had to have the 2nd Surgery to trim skin to get new tissue and then re-sew her stiches... I I love my vet, because she's the best, and also a breeder. In the pic the one in the Middle (Ozzy) I got from her. He was Izzy's one year birthday present. She also trained me how to do AI and the only one I trust with my babies, She also allows be to be with then the entire time while performing them any surgeries. It's comforting being with them. And I really believe it's lessons their stress as well....

Members online

No members online now.